• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
What the Hell is that guys name. Joshua feurstein or some shit.
He's responsible for this. He said everyone should make "abortion doctors" afraid.
I'm gonna grinding up that link.

Those who whip up the frenzy in these maniacs need to be held accountable also. It is completely irresponsible to call publicly for violence against certain people/groups. If I did it on FB, I'd be having a visit from LE so why do these public figures get away with it?

Video & pic gallery @ link
"Robert Lewis Dear yells, ‘I am a warrior for the babies’ during court appearance for Colorado Planned Parenthood shooting"

colorado-shooter-suspect.jpg

Robert Dear is a terrorist — and he basically admitted it.

The accused Colorado Planned Parenthood shooter yelled, “I am a warrior for the babies” during an outburst as charges against him were read in court.

Dear, 57, will face 179 charges related to last month’s shooting at the Colorado Springs clinic that left three dead and nine wounded.

Despite a constitutional right to remain silent, the accused mass shooter couldn’t keep his mouth shut during a court appearance — ranting and raving about the “atrocities” of abortion.

“I am guilty,” Dear declared in no uncertain terms. “There will be no trial.”

He was not required to make a plea at the hearing.

Dear then launched into a diatribe, argued with his own attorney and made nearly 20 outbursts during the proceeding.

“Planned Parenthood and my lawyer are in cahoots because they don’t want the truth out,” Dear said.

When lawyers spoke about a listing of those wounded in the incident, Dear blurted out, “Could you add the babies that were to be aborted that day? Can you add that to the list?”

Dear also objected to efforts of public defenders to limit online postings of some court pleadings in the case.

“You’ll never know what I saw in that clinic,” he added. “Atrocities. The babies. That’s what they want to seal.”

“You’ll never know the amount of blood I saw in that place,” he said at one point, KCNC-TV reported.

Cops said Dear left his own trail of blood when he stormed the clinic on Nov. 27.

Dear’s alleged rampage left three dead, including a police officer named Garrett Swasey.

Nine others were also wounded in the rampage.

When he was arrested after an hours-long standoff, Dear muttered “no more baby parts,” investigators said.

The cryptic message was likely a reference to Planned Parenthood’s practice of providing aborted fetal tissue for research purposes.

Authorities said Dear had also asked a bystander for directions to the clinic immediately before he allegedly opened fire.

Dear is charged with first-degree murder, which could lead to life in prison or the death penalty, authorities said.

He is represented by a court-appointed lawyer Daniel King, a public defender, who was also one of the lawyers for James Holmes, the mass shooter who killed 12 people at an Aurora, Colo., movie theater in 2012.

“Do you know who this lawyer is?” Dear yelled in court about King. “He’s the lawyer for the Batman shooter. Who drugged him all up. And he wants to do that to me.”

King said he has “serious concerns” about Dear’s competency. At the end of Wednesday’s hearing, the judge took a good look at Dear and said, “Are you finished?”

A hearing to discuss Dear’s mental state has been scheduled for Dec. 23.

The gunman’s attack had been motivated by anti-abortion views, said Vicki Cowart, president of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains.

He is represented by a court-appointed lawyer Daniel King, a public defender, who was also one of the lawyers for James Holmes, the mass shooter who killed 12 people at an Aurora, Colo., movie theater in 2012.

“Do you know who this lawyer is?” Dear yelled in court about King. “He’s the lawyer for the Batman shooter. Who drugged him all up. And he wants to do that to me.”

King said he has “serious concerns” about Dear’s competency. At the end of Wednesday’s hearing, the judge took a good look at Dear and said, “Are you finished?”

A hearing to discuss Dear’s mental state has been scheduled for Dec. 23.

The gunman’s attack had been motivated by anti-abortion views, said Vicki Cowart, president of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains.

Sorry, you crazy old fuck. I'd be more than happy for them to just take you out back of the Courthouse and shoot you in the head if you'd prefer.

I wish someone would have told him that they can't add any babies to be aborted that day at the clinic, since that clinic didn't even do abortions!! Let him plead guilty, save the money. I thought that Aurora shooter was actually mentally ill, but I think while this guy might not be totally right, he knew damn well what he was doing, and enjoyed it.

A man who represents himself has a fool for a client.

I know that is paraphrased but y'all get the drift of it. He's an idiot, right, wrong or indifferent, an idiot.

The Colorado Attorney General honors first responders in ceremony.

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — The Colorado Attorney General honored the first responders who put their lives on the line during the Planned Parenthood shooting last November in Colorado Springs.

AG Cynthia Coffman said many lives were saved that day thanks to the brave actions of those first responders.

During a special ceremony at the Colorado Springs City Hall Council Chambers, Coffman recollected on what she called the darkest day in Colorado Springs history. “Through the initial confusion more details came in and a horrific picture came into focus,” she explained.
Those honored included members of the University of Colorado – Colorado Springs Police Department, the Colorado Springs Police Department, the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office and the Colorado Springs Fire Department.

“On behalf of my fellow Coloradans, I thank you all for your dedication, your leadership and your sacrifice. You represent first responders across this great state who are trained and ready should today be their November 27th,” Coffman said.

“On the blackest of Friday in Colorado Springs, Colorado, we understood that heroes are at work among us. “

The mayor of Colorado Springs, John Suthers, also presented the ‘Spirit of the Springs’ award to six civilians he said also selflessly helped save lives that day.

Among those were: Dr. Derek Hurst of Centennial Family Practice; Michael Hagiwara, a nurse for Penrose’s Emergency Department; Kelley Hayes who works at the Colorado Hand center; Cathy Stark a manager at the nearby King Soopers; and Bridget Holisky and Carmella Vega who both work at the Centennial office of Mountain View Medical Group.
http://kdvr.com/2016/01/12/first-re...ned-parenthood-mass-shooting-in-colo-springs/

Jul 27, 2018

Admitted Planned Parenthood shooter Robert Lewis Dear Jr. remains incompetent to stand trial, an El Paso County District judge ruled Friday.

Dear, 60, will remain in custody at the Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo pending a 90-day review of his mental state set for Oct. 26, 4th Judicial District Chief Judge William Bain said at a hearing at which Dear wasn’t present.

The defendant, who has been diagnosed with delusional disorder, was initially found mentally incompetent in May 2016, meaning that he doesn’t have a “rational” understanding of the charges against him or the court process.

His legal team has waived Dear’s right to appear after a long history of disruptions in court in which he taunted judges and made incriminating statements.

The man charged with attacking a Planned Parenthood in Colorado may have to take medications against his will. As part of his oft-cited court outbursts, Robert Lewis Dear, 63, has asserted he was “not crazy,” but he won’t get a say in the matter.
Robert Dear in court.

Robert Dear

The judge in his federal case ordered the Bureau of Prisons on Monday to give both sides of the case its proposed treatment plan to make him competent for trial, “including the involuntary administration of antipsychotic medications.” The defense still has room to argue that such medication could harm his health.
Dear opened fire at a Planned Parenthood on Nov. 27, 2015, killing police officer Garrett Swasey, 44, Army veteran Ke’Arre M. Stewart, 29, and mother of two Jennifer Markovsky, 35, authorities said. There is no dispute from him that he did it. He has called himself a “warrior for the babies,” and said he was guilty. Planned Parenthood is the nation’s leading abortion provider. According testimony at an April 2016 hearing, Dear told one detective he didn’t want to be found mentally incompetent since it would undermine his anti-abortion message.

While a multitude of other cases have started and ended since then, Dears have trudged their way through state and federal courts. He has been declared incompetent in both matters.

Outbursts marked his in-court appearances, even accusing his defense lawyers of conspiring with Planned Parenthood, trying to “drug” him. Indeed, he called state Judge Gilbert Martinez a “filthy animal” back when he was declared incompetent in state court in 2016.

Don’t medicate him .. just commit him for his natural life .. indefinitely .. then call it a day .. he has the right to refuse medication .. we have the right to remove him from society with civil commitment ..

Last edited:
Use a tranquilizer gun to administer his meds.
Also glue some sunglasses on that wide-eyed buffoon.

If all of that is too much trouble and inconvenience, execute him.
Tear him apart by industrial vacuum for the irony.

A mentally ill man charged with killing three people at a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic in 2015 because it offered abortion services can be forcibly medicated to try to make him competent to stand trial, a federal judge ruled Monday.

The prosecution of Robert Dear, 64, has stalled because he has been repeatedly found mentally incompetent since his arrest and he has refused to take anti-psychotic medication for delusional disorder.

During a three-day hearing this summer, prosecutors argued that medication had a substantial likelihood, based on research and the experience of government experts, to make Dear well enough to meet the legal standard for mental competency — being able to understand proceedings and assist in his defense.

Dear's lawyers and experts, however, said the government's plan did not take into account Dear's age and his health problems, including untreated high blood pressure and high cholesterol, which could be worsened as a result of the medication's side effects.
[....]

Crime

Man accused of killing 3 at Planned Parenthood clinic can be forcibly medicated to make him competent to stand trial, judge says​

September 19, 2022 / 9:15 PM / AP

A mentally ill man charged with killing three people at a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic in 2015 because it offered abortion services can be forcibly medicated to try to make him competent to stand trial, a federal judge ruled Monday.

The prosecution of Robert Dear, 64, has stalled because he has been repeatedly found mentally incompetent since his arrest and he has refused to take anti-psychotic medication for delusional disorder.

During a three-day hearing this summer, prosecutors argued that medication had a substantial likelihood, based on research and the experience of government experts, to make Dear well enough to meet the legal standard for mental competency — being able to understand proceedings and assist in his defense.

Dear's lawyers and experts, however, said the government's plan did not take into account Dear's age and his health problems, including untreated high blood pressure and high cholesterol, which could be worsened as a result of the medication's side effects.

U.S. District Judge Robert Blackburn ruled that involuntary medication was the only realistic approach with a substantial chance of making Dear competent to stand trial and was also in the best interest of his overall health, both mental and physical.

"Under the proposed treatment plan, and again based on clear and convincing evidence, involuntary medication of Mr. Dear is not substantially likely to engender dangerous and unmanageable side effects," he said.

Dear is represented by federal public defenders who do not comment on cases.

According to experts who testified and Dear's lawyers, Dear has persecutory delusions that cause him to believe that the FBI is following him because he called a radio show in 1993 to criticize the agency over the law enforcement siege against the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas. He also believes his lawyers are working for the FBI and the judge is also in on the arrangement.
[....]
After Dear's prosecution bogged down in state court over the competency issue, Dear was charged in federal court in 2019 under the 1994 Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act. Federal prosecutors have said they would not seek the death penalty against him if he is convicted, but life in prison instead.
[....]

Latest posts

Back