• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I'll say this for the tenth time: If you don't want the procedure to be painful then legalize it so it can be done in a hospital with anesthetics.

While we're at it we should probably just enforce Sharia law and cut the hands off of theifs and stone homosexuals. Celebrate that rich cultural heritage! By the way have you heard that vaxxines can cause autism?

So the only medical studies you’ve managed to scrounge center around the one topic you never even brought up. A study that cannot even account for its results. Bravo

Now let’s move on as one can plainly see facts are not going to sway Little Miss White Savior No One Wanted-address points 1-3.

Kudos to you though for bringing your sad bipolar whack a doodle self back to the stage. I’m guessing it’s bc people quit reacting to your previous spew of crap and you felt discarded. But if I was you I’d go back through the archives and delete all your post that expose you for the demon slut you were trying to portray then.

Now I think it’s time for you to go clean something as your little slaves have grown and moved as far away from you as possible.

Also, none of the studies on AIDS transmission listed if the women were married to, or with men who'd had circumcisions; by not calculating in this factor, then the results of the study would be statistically flawed and leaning to a falsely higher ratio.
Women have a lower HIV transmission rate to sexual partners among non-IV drug users than men, but are most likely to pass HIV on to their children.

Nothing that's been "provided" for defense of this horrific subject has any well established peer reviews, most of it is clickbait articles, and all of it is diametrically opposed to WHO, AMA and other international medical and psychiatric organization's studies, recommendations, and their affirmation, along with that the of UN, that this brutal child butchery is indeed a HR violation.

:spy:

Last edited:
Translation: If we do it then it's ok. If they do it then it's barbaric.

No one should be doing it unless it is medically necessary. Male or female. Why does the body that God gave you need to be modified in any way? So you can chop off parts, but if you’re trans and do it you get thrown off a building in the Middle East. Gays get the same treatment.

Translation: If we do it then it’s ok. If they do it then it’s barbaric.

In my opinion, it’s sad that anyone would want or allow a body part to be removed from their child or otherwise, without it being medically necessary.

Last edited:
This is so stupid. There are plenty of FGM survivors that are miserable and sad because of the trauma inflicted upon them. They can’t lead a normal life. They can’t have functional relationships because they’re embarrassed to explain why their vagina looks odd. These alleged studies can sit and spin on a cactus. They’re probably based on lies anyway. Anyone that thinks this is an acceptable practice, especially to do to children, is demented and the probability is high that they’re a grotesque monster that shouldn’t be near a child or even other humans.

I'll say this for the tenth time: If you don't want the procedure to be painful then legalize it so it can be done in a hospital with anesthetics.
And if you want scientific facts here they are: the foreskin contains 20,000 nerve endings while the clitoris contains only 8000. So male circumcision is arguably worse!

Just because you don't like foreign cultures doesn't mean I don't either. We don't all have to share your bigoted views. I don't consider people barbaric just because they're not white.

Also fyi, most women support the practice and celebrate it. They view it positively. Studies show that modest, chaste, and virtuous women tend to have happier lives than promiscuous degenerate women.
Mods.. seek destroy.. block user for plain ignorance.. it might rub off

As far as I can tell, @JacquesAzz is not lithiumgirl - or lithiumgirl is living up to her name. Regardless, lithium was not banned for any reason aside from her asking me to ban her. I don't care if she came back.

Back