• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Queensland mother has been sentenced to prison for taking her two daughters to Africa to have parts of their genitals removed.

The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was found guilty of taking her daughters, then aged 10 and 13, to Somalia in April 2015 for the procedure.

Brisbane District Court Justice Leanne Clare described the mutilation as child abuse, and said the mother, 45, had taken them to Africa for the purpose of having it done.

'In this case, a woman of unknown ability used a sharp implement to excise the clitoral hood of each girl,' Justice Clare said during sentencing on Thursday.

'The girls were not sedated, there was bleeding and a period of significant pain for perhaps a number of days, there was obvious risk of infection, even death.'

The mother is the first person to be sentenced in Queensland for removing a child from the state for female genital mutilation.

Cutting or removing some of a girl or young woman's genitals is considered traditional in some cultures but illegal here.

'To treat the adherence to tradition as mitigation would dilute the protection of the law for those children in most need of it,' Justice Clare said.

'No matter where a family may come from, whether it be Somalia, India or Ashgrove, it makes no difference, that children in this state have equal protection under the law.'

Judge Clare said the mother made the journey with the intention of the mutilation and had deliberately taken the girls from a country that would protect them, ABC News reported.

Crown prosecutor Dejana Kovac said the mother told a child safety officer in 2008 she knew genital mutilation was illegal here, that sending children overseas to have it done was also against the law and she did not intend to subject her daughters to it.

Ms Kovac said the woman had her daughters subjected to genital mutilation despite undergoing the procedure herself and experiencing complications because of it.

The woman's children were in court for the sentencing, and her eldest son at one point got on his feet in the public gallery to ask if he could speak.

Judge Clare told him he could not.

Defence barrister Patrick Wilson said the children stood by their mother, who is undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer that has spread to her spine.

He said his client was often in pain, that she found it difficult to walk and breathe, and suffered significant swelling in her arms.

The children will be cared for by their father, and the woman's sentence will be suspended after eight months.

I am going to wait to say what I feel and hope that is a little nicer than what I am feeling right now.

It's comparable to male circumcision [...] the practice consists of only cutting off the clitoris
Male circumcision is comparable to cutting off the clitoral hood. Female circumcision, by your own words, is comparable to "only" cutting off the glans penis.

You're not comparing apples and oranges. You're not even comparing apples and bananas. You're comparing apples and snow tires.

--Al
Post automatically merged:

Translation: If we do it then it's ok. If they do it then it's barbaric.
I am not a fan of routine circumcision for anybody. If it becomes medically necessary, I want it done using sterile instruments in a sterile environment with adequate pain relief.

--Al

Last edited:
It's different for women.
How so?

Cutting highly innervated and vascular tissue does not result in extreme pain and massive amounts of bleeding?
As you said it's apples and oranges.
I believe if you go back and re-read what I wrote, in the context of female genital mutilation being comparable to male circumcision, you will see that I wrote that they are not apples and oranges.
You can't compare men and women directly.
But you can?

Leave those goal posts alone. They're fine right where they are.
What is a serious thing for a man isn't for a woman, and vice versa. For example most women consider rape an absolute nightmare whereas most men don't really mind if they were raped by a woman.
"The gang of women threatened to kill me if I didn't fuck them, stuck a needle in the side of my dick to make it hard, stuck an electrode up my ass to zap my prostate and make me cum, then they all used me as a walking talking breathing dildo.

"Doesn't matter. Had sex."

Really? You don't think being threatened with death for refusing sex is a big deal for a man?

And before you claim that is hyperbole, there are several stories here where exactly that happened. The most recent involved a kindergarten teacher; the one before, a woman who I believe was a college student. Both face felony charges.

--Al

It Is because low intelligence men think it will keep a women virtuous if they do not enjoy sex.

If mama gives up her chemotherapy for breast cancer and goes to a witch doctor I might entertain this bullshit and then tell you it is bullshit.

1- It's a cultural tradition not a religious one. It's practiced by Christians just as often as Muslims.

2- Yes the cutting does hurt and that's all the more reason to make the practice legal like male circumcision, so it can be done in a hospital with anesthetics.

3- As I mentioned these complications are extremely rare and exaggerated by Western sources. And in fact some studies show that even sewed up women have a lower chance of dying in childbirth than uncircumcised women.

You’re a fucking idiot.

You people still don't see the hypocrisy of cutting chunks of flesh off your baby boys while yelling at immigrants they need to leave if they do the same to girls?
I’m seriously starting to think you have to be trolling as a tribute to your former identity. Otherwise you’d see how immensely ignorant you come across.

Please site any respected medical article that would compare the removal of penile foreskin with the removal of the clitoris. The clitoris has long been established as the center of sexual pleasure for women and encompasses a phenomenal amount of nerve endings. That alone should hint to you the amount of pain one would experience in its removal.

So fuck you and fuck your made up shit about how you actually care about their “culture” or whatever. And I agree with you that it’s not a Muslim vs Christian gig. I don’t give a shit-it’s barbaric.

Somehow I doubt that if it was “cultural” for them to NOT keep a tidy abode you’d be jumping on the ole bandwagon. Dirty dishes, unswept floor, smudges on the walls, piles of laundry...but wait it gets worse...it’s their culture that children aren’t expected to HELP! OMG you’d be blowing a gasket.

But yeah you’re right-what’s incredible agonizing mutilation and a lifetime loss of sexual sensation compared to freshly made bed.

When we know better, we do better. Educate yourself.

Last edited:
I'll say this for the tenth time: If you don't want the procedure to be painful then legalize it so it can be done in a hospital with anesthetics.
And if you want scientific facts here they are: the foreskin contains 20,000 nerve endings while the clitoris contains only 8000. So male circumcision is arguably worse!

Just because you don't like foreign cultures doesn't mean I don't either. We don't all have to share your bigoted views. I don't consider people barbaric just because they're not white.

Also fyi, most women support the practice and celebrate it. They view it positively. Studies show that modest, chaste, and virtuous women tend to have happier lives than promiscuous degenerate women.

LG, is that really you?

If so, I miss you.

If not, you're an apologist for barbarians. Go cut off your own clit and then tell us how virtuous you are.

My county makes me sick sometimes. The punishment for cutting the clitoris off a little girl should be the same as cutting off her head.... In Oklahoma.... our courts are weak AF.

Studies show that modest, chaste, and virtuous women tend to have happier lives than promiscuous degenerate women.
And little girls must be deprived of their sexual pleasure as women in order to be "modest, chaste, and demure"?

Does that mean that women who have not had their clitorides cut off are immodest, unchaste, and bawdy?

Those people who think that "unable to experience sexual pleasure" is the same as "modest, chaste, and demure" can go buy themselves a blow-up doll, as far as I am concerned. I'll take my women intact, thankyuoverymuch, and for the pleasure of women's company -- both in and out of bed -- I'll take the chance she finds somebody else who really lights her fires. And if she decides she's going with him I will let her go and wish her the best.

--Al

Well, you can't say this member isn't living up to his name! Jackass, indeed!

He accuses Alf of only viewing women in terms of sexual usefulness when it's actual the supporters of FGM who are objectifying women. What man who loves a woman does not want to gratify her as well as himself. This is a beautiful bonding between two people on a very deep level when they are in love. Otherwise, yeah, you might as well be fucking a sex doll. What man wants a woman to be incapable of response. Just stick with fucking goats if you have that little regard for women. What an insult to the creator to insinuate there was a mistake with the female human or the male, for that matter. No modifications are necessary or desirable. We are all fine as we are. It's our belief in lies that needs to be cut out and we would no longer be subject to such fake requirements as FGM and circumcision. I wouldn't worship such deities since they are clearly not supreme beings at all when my integrity and values are stronger than theirs.

I do agree with you about the double standard.

Promiscuity has nothing to do with the ability to enjoy sex. Our behavior is based in our brains; not our genitals. I would certainly never mutilate my child to prevent possible future misbehavior. That would be barbaric and most likely futile.

If we are being realistic and understand human nature there was a time that resources were scarce and a man needed to ensure that his resources were used on his offspring not another man's child.

Why do you think rape is used in war itr not only destroys the woman it destroys the bonds in the community which she identifies in.

If women enjoy and celebrate this barbaric procedure they should remain in their birth countries instead of coming to more advanced societies and forcing others to deal with the emotional and physical destruction this procedure creates.

Like I said mom is not so steeped in her culture that she will forgo chemo.

The difference today is that man have been emasculated and the welfare state allows them to stay with a woman with children and not have to use his resources on her children and sometimes his own.

Let's be clear that is not all men but we at the demon know it happens.

First of all Lithium LOVE:
A) How you’re trying to be relevant again-Bless your heart
B) How you don’t address the fact everyone knows it’s you-closing your eyes doesn’t mean we can’t see you
C) You say it’s about being modest, chaste and demure making women happier-just bc you were a druggie whore who feels bad about herself doesn’t mean everyone should
D) Trying to make this a racial-hint LG, proponents of FG don’t want or need your ignorant whitey ass on their side
E) Have literally zero medical studies to uphold your embarrassingly ignorant claims-instead you say “many studies” or my favorite “some studies”.
F) Your sum total of knowledge comes from a google search of female genital mutilation-not a single MD reference

Just taking an unpopular stance doesn’t make you INTERESTING LG -and in this case it just makes you embarrassing.

Ps: You might want to delete all those post about signing off to go get fucked-not very demure.

I don't know what the fuck you're smoking, but they don't refer to it as mutilation no reason. It has been universally condemed by the United Nations, W.H.O., and UNICEF. Cutting off the clitoris and labia is not the same as cutting off foreskin.
I totally agree with everything you wrote, as do millions of other humans from all first world countries, and even most developing countries. There are zero benefits. It mutilates these young girls for the rest of their lives! The goal is to reduce or eliminate their sex drive completely. Wtf??

In The FGM world, they seem to want a Woman, that cannot function sexually, but is willing to be used in a sexual manner for the benefit of her Husband only. Harmless tradition my butt!
She should, be available to her "master" for his pleasure, to create his children, and to keep his home ?
She should not experience anything sexually pleasing. This is total BS. I do not agree with lopping off your children's sex organs. That is like cutting of your 2 year olds hands because he picked up a toy at wal-mart. He may grow up to be a thief stop it NOW.

Female Circumcision & Reduction in HIV/AIDS
"Stallings et al. (2005) reported that, in Tanzanian women, the risk of HIV among women who had
[...]
"Georgia State University, Public Health Theses"
— a USA University of international renown:
[...]
http://scholarworks.gsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1113&context=iph_theses
"National Bureau of Statistics, Tanzania - 50% reduction in HIV/AIDS in women who have have parts of [...]

You people agree with male circumcision with is much worse and more invasive. Again, for the millionth time, you are hypocrites.
Your first link does not go to the document you cited; instead, it goes to the home page of the International AIDS Society.

Your second link goes to a study whose author notes that there may be various systemic errors in the study but who cites previous research indicating that sexual intercourse may be so uncomfortable for the circumcised woman that she refrains. And less sex equals less HIV infection.

Your third link appears to be dead.

And as for the last claim, this "you people" has made his stance on circumcision clear in a previous post to this thread.

--Al
Post automatically merged:

That's not even something worth discussing. Women value love and romance more than sex.
So love, romance, and painful sex are better than love, romance, and pleasurable sex?

--Al

Last edited:
That's not even something worth discussing. Women value love and romance more than sex.
It's not? Cause I am pretty sure that an orgasm is pretty important in my book. Can't speak for anyone else though. So, actually it is worth discussing especially cause it does effect sexual pleasure. So, men get to achieve an orgasm while the women are just anxiously awaiting love and romance.
Get the fuck out of here with that ridiculousness.

Last edited:
That's mostly a bunch of Western political propaganda. The practice of "FGM" is relatively harmless and complications are very rare. It's comparable to male circumcision. While you hear lots of horror stories about the vagina being sewed up, the vast majority of the time the practice consists of only cutting off the clitoris and the labia.

This mother did it to her daughter not as "abuse" but as a celebration of her culture and traditions. She sees it as a positive thing for her daughter, just as he sees it for herself.

We need to stop stigmatizing and demonizing people just because they do things that are foreign to us. The West is not a reference point for morality.

You are sadly and grossly misinformed. FGM, even "only cutting off the clitoris and the labia", is most absolutely NOT comparable to traditional male circumcision. Unless they also removed the head of the penis!

So the only medical studies you’ve managed to scrounge center around the one topic you never even brought up. A study that cannot even account for its results. Bravo

Now let’s move on as one can plainly see facts are not going to sway Little Miss White Savior No One Wanted-address points 1-3.

Kudos to you though for bringing your sad bipolar whack a doodle self back to the stage. I’m guessing it’s bc people quit reacting to your previous spew of crap and you felt discarded. But if I was you I’d go back through the archives and delete all your post that expose you for the demon slut you were trying to portray then.

Now I think it’s time for you to go clean something as your little slaves have grown and moved as far away from you as possible.

Back