• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

GoneWest

Bold Member!
First of all Lithium LOVE:
A) How you’re trying to be relevant again-Bless your heart
B) How you don’t address the fact everyone knows it’s you-closing your eyes doesn’t mean we can’t see you
C) You say it’s about being modest, chaste and demure making women happier-just bc you were a druggie whore who feels bad about herself doesn’t mean everyone should
D) Trying to make this a racial-hint LG, proponents of FG don’t want or need your ignorant whitey ass on their side
E) Have literally zero medical studies to uphold your embarrassingly ignorant claims-instead you say “many studies” or my favorite “some studies”.
F) Your sum total of knowledge comes from a google search of female genital mutilation-not a single MD reference

Just taking an unpopular stance doesn’t make you INTERESTING LG -and in this case it just makes you embarrassing.

Ps: You might want to delete all those post about signing off to go get fucked-not very demure.

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

PawleysGirl

I don't know what the fuck you're smoking, but they don't refer to it as mutilation no reason. It has been universally condemed by the United Nations, W.H.O., and UNICEF. Cutting off the clitoris and labia is not the same as cutting off foreskin.
I totally agree with everything you wrote, as do millions of other humans from all first world countries, and even most developing countries. There are zero benefits. It mutilates these young girls for the rest of their lives! The goal is to reduce or eliminate their sex drive completely. Wtf??

MildlyMedicated

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
In The FGM world, they seem to want a Woman, that cannot function sexually, but is willing to be used in a sexual manner for the benefit of her Husband only. Harmless tradition my butt!
She should, be available to her "master" for his pleasure, to create his children, and to keep his home ?
She should not experience anything sexually pleasing. This is total BS. I do not agree with lopping off your children's sex organs. That is like cutting of your 2 year olds hands because he picked up a toy at wal-mart. He may grow up to be a thief stop it NOW.

Alf

Cereal Box Reader
Bold Member!
Female Circumcision & Reduction in HIV/AIDS
"Stallings et al. (2005) reported that, in Tanzanian women, the risk of HIV among women who had
[...]
"Georgia State University, Public Health Theses"
— a USA University of international renown:
[...]
http://scholarworks.gsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1113&context=iph_theses
"National Bureau of Statistics, Tanzania - 50% reduction in HIV/AIDS in women who have have parts of [...]

You people agree with male circumcision with is much worse and more invasive. Again, for the millionth time, you are hypocrites.
Your first link does not go to the document you cited; instead, it goes to the home page of the International AIDS Society.

Your second link goes to a study whose author notes that there may be various systemic errors in the study but who cites previous research indicating that sexual intercourse may be so uncomfortable for the circumcised woman that she refrains. And less sex equals less HIV infection.

Your third link appears to be dead.

And as for the last claim, this "you people" has made his stance on circumcision clear in a previous post to this thread.

--Al
Post automatically merged:

That's not even something worth discussing. Women value love and romance more than sex.
So love, romance, and painful sex are better than love, romance, and pleasurable sex?

--Al

Last edited:

Fellofftheporch

Understanding things at 20% or less
Bold Member!
That's not even something worth discussing. Women value love and romance more than sex.
It's not? Cause I am pretty sure that an orgasm is pretty important in my book. Can't speak for anyone else though. So, actually it is worth discussing especially cause it does effect sexual pleasure. So, men get to achieve an orgasm while the women are just anxiously awaiting love and romance.
Get the fuck out of here with that ridiculousness.

Last edited:

Granmaw

That's mostly a bunch of Western political propaganda. The practice of "FGM" is relatively harmless and complications are very rare. It's comparable to male circumcision. While you hear lots of horror stories about the vagina being sewed up, the vast majority of the time the practice consists of only cutting off the clitoris and the labia.

This mother did it to her daughter not as "abuse" but as a celebration of her culture and traditions. She sees it as a positive thing for her daughter, just as he sees it for herself.

We need to stop stigmatizing and demonizing people just because they do things that are foreign to us. The West is not a reference point for morality.
You are sadly and grossly misinformed. FGM, even "only cutting off the clitoris and the labia", is most absolutely NOT comparable to traditional male circumcision. Unless they also removed the head of the penis!

GoneWest

Bold Member!
So the only medical studies you’ve managed to scrounge center around the one topic you never even brought up. A study that cannot even account for its results. Bravo

Now let’s move on as one can plainly see facts are not going to sway Little Miss White Savior No One Wanted-address points 1-3.

Kudos to you though for bringing your sad bipolar whack a doodle self back to the stage. I’m guessing it’s bc people quit reacting to your previous spew of crap and you felt discarded. But if I was you I’d go back through the archives and delete all your post that expose you for the demon slut you were trying to portray then.

Now I think it’s time for you to go clean something as your little slaves have grown and moved as far away from you as possible.

Turd Fergusen

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
I'll say this for the tenth time: If you don't want the procedure to be painful then legalize it so it can be done in a hospital with anesthetics.
While we're at it we should probably just enforce Sharia law and cut the hands off of theifs and stone homosexuals. Celebrate that rich cultural heritage! By the way have you heard that vaxxines can cause autism?

Siobhan

Tùlach Àrd
Staff member
So the only medical studies you’ve managed to scrounge center around the one topic you never even brought up. A study that cannot even account for its results. Bravo

Now let’s move on as one can plainly see facts are not going to sway Little Miss White Savior No One Wanted-address points 1-3.

Kudos to you though for bringing your sad bipolar whack a doodle self back to the stage. I’m guessing it’s bc people quit reacting to your previous spew of crap and you felt discarded. But if I was you I’d go back through the archives and delete all your post that expose you for the demon slut you were trying to portray then.

Now I think it’s time for you to go clean something as your little slaves have grown and moved as far away from you as possible.
Also, none of the studies on AIDS transmission listed if the women were married to, or with men who'd had circumcisions; by not calculating in this factor, then the results of the study would be statistically flawed and leaning to a falsely higher ratio.
Women have a lower HIV transmission rate to sexual partners among non-IV drug users than men, but are most likely to pass HIV on to their children.

Nothing that's been "provided" for defense of this horrific subject has any well established peer reviews, most of it is clickbait articles, and all of it is diametrically opposed to WHO, AMA and other international medical and psychiatric organization's studies, recommendations, and their affirmation, along with that the of UN, that this brutal child butchery is indeed a HR violation.

:spy:

Last edited:

Kiss_My_Axe

Bold Member!
Translation: If we do it then it's ok. If they do it then it's barbaric.
No one should be doing it unless it is medically necessary. Male or female. Why does the body that God gave you need to be modified in any way? So you can chop off parts, but if you’re trans and do it you get thrown off a building in the Middle East. Gays get the same treatment.

Translation: If we do it then it’s ok. If they do it then it’s barbaric.

In my opinion, it’s sad that anyone would want or allow a body part to be removed from their child or otherwise, without it being medically necessary.

Last edited:

Kiss_My_Axe

Bold Member!
This is so stupid. There are plenty of FGM survivors that are miserable and sad because of the trauma inflicted upon them. They can’t lead a normal life. They can’t have functional relationships because they’re embarrassed to explain why their vagina looks odd. These alleged studies can sit and spin on a cactus. They’re probably based on lies anyway. Anyone that thinks this is an acceptable practice, especially to do to children, is demented and the probability is high that they’re a grotesque monster that shouldn’t be near a child or even other humans.

Fives My Charm

Ruler of Minions..
Bold Member!
I'll say this for the tenth time: If you don't want the procedure to be painful then legalize it so it can be done in a hospital with anesthetics.
And if you want scientific facts here they are: the foreskin contains 20,000 nerve endings while the clitoris contains only 8000. So male circumcision is arguably worse!

Just because you don't like foreign cultures doesn't mean I don't either. We don't all have to share your bigoted views. I don't consider people barbaric just because they're not white.

Also fyi, most women support the practice and celebrate it. They view it positively. Studies show that modest, chaste, and virtuous women tend to have happier lives than promiscuous degenerate women.
Mods.. seek destroy.. block user for plain ignorance.. it might rub off

Morbid

Big Daddy Yum Yum
Staff member
As far as I can tell, @JacquesAzz is not lithiumgirl - or lithiumgirl is living up to her name. Regardless, lithium was not banned for any reason aside from her asking me to ban her. I don't care if she came back.