• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
dori-cooperman.jpg

Socialite Dori Cooperman was arrested for aggravated DWI and child endangerment on Shelter Island this summer, Page Six confirmed on Wednesday.

Cooperman, 48, was arrested on Aug. 30 after being pulled over around 7:30 p.m. with her young son in the car, the Shelter Island court told us. She was held overnight for processing on the driving while intoxicated charge, as well as charges of endangering the welfare of a child and failing to stop at a stop sign.

Cooperman was arraigned the next day in court. She was released on $3,000 cash bail.

Full Story:
https://pagesix.com/2019/09/18/socialite-dori-cooperman-arrested-for-dwi-and-child-endangerment/?_ga=2.138106035.2017772652.1568638596-87872828.1546616378

Never heard of her.

I guess we dont run in the same crowd.
Post automatically merged:

She's a blogger and a slut.

Yeah... we dont run in the same crowd.

Last edited:
Blogger, slut, entitled and confrontational bitch with drug, alcohol, and parenting problem. BUT...she used my favorite rich people indignant question, "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM??" I can't help but to feel a slight bit of pity for the privileged people who use that one because the answer is usually a hard no. Delusions of grandeur.

Slut, friends with the Hilton sisters, blogger, won't reveal who baby daddy is (probably some homeless bum) what a life she's got going.

I've partied on Shelter Island before. Weird place. One party I went too they had a bar with a bar tender that only had vodka (not even top shelf), ice, lemon, and lime slices. The guy would fix any combination you liked! One drunk lady, who had vodka/ice/lime told me "the margaritas were fabulous".

Back