• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A Southern California driver apparently couldn’t help but dance after reportedly leading authorities in a car chase Tuesday night.
The California Highway Patrol (CHP) started tailing the suspect in the Calabasas area and ultimately followed until they got off the freeway in the San Fernando Valley, according to The Associated Press.

The individual behind the wheel was sought for reckless driving, Fox 11 reported, citing CHP.
Aerial video from the scene showed the moment when authorities managed to bump the car from behind and ultimately got the driver to stop.

The suspect soon emerged with their hands in the air as authorities surrounded the vehicle. But after moving a distance across the road, video showed the driver erupt into a brief breakdance-style routine.

Suspect leads California police on chase, begins dancing after he’s stopped (video)

LOS ANGELES, California — Police were able to take a driver into custody after a slow-speed car chase, but not before he decided to show off some dance moves ... all while officers had their guns trained on him.

CBS Los Angeles reports officers with the California Highway Patrol were trying to pull over a man suspected of reckless driving on Tuesday night in the San Fernando Valley.

They were able to bring the car to a stop with a “PIT maneuver," Fox 11 reports, causing the vehicle to spin around.

I keep reading that as "Social Car Chase", though since the driver started break-dancing when he got out that isn't nearly as far-fetched as the other story that demonstrates why I need to get my eyeglass prescription updated.

--Al

Back