• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Lower Allen Township Police were called to a non-active theft situation at Weis Markets on Monday, April 29, just before 5 p.m.

According to police, they received a report that, at around 7:30 p.m. on April 23, a blue Honda with a PA registration arrived at the store.

A white man with a shaved head, glasses and a neck tattoo, wearing a long-sleeved green shirt, shorts anjd a backpack entered the stores with an acquaintance, a black man with a goatee, wearing a Philadelphia 76ers hat.

The white man took and concealed several different Dove products, along with crab meat. He left without paying for $210.48 worth of merchandise.

According to police, the white man came back later that night, around 11:20 p.m., and stole another $226.40 worth of Dove products.

Comments

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

EyEgOrE

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
No. I only use goat soap made from goats milk. LMAO the last time I bought soap from a store I think it was about .39 cents. Or
bar soap is still pretty cheap (like a little less than a buck/bar), but some of the specialty soaps can be expensive (Dove makes a sensitive skin/hypoallergenic body wash that I've seen cost over $20 per bottle!)

Brillig

Danse Macabre Instructor
Bold Member!
What on earth was he doing with it all? It's not like it's high end stuff so there's not much resale value.
Probably reselling it on eBay. I see personal care products and OTC medicines listed all the time at prices so low, I think they must be stolen.
Post automatically merged:

I only use goat soap made from goats milk. LMAO the last time I bought soap from a store I think it was about .39 cents.
I use African Black Soap. All natural and only three ingredients. This brand is the best I have found:

Last edited:

Fives My Charm

Ruler of Minions..
Bold Member!
bar soap is still pretty cheap (like a little less than a buck/bar), but some of the specialty soaps can be expensive (Dove makes a sensitive skin/hypoallergenic body wash that I've seen cost over $20 per bottle!)
Some of us require something that doesn’t have dyes, perfumes or frufru bullshit in it.. I burst out in HIVES.. you’re right.. the prices are ridiculous!

Brillig

Danse Macabre Instructor
Bold Member!
Some of us require something that doesn’t have dyes, perfumes or frufru bullshit in it.. I burst out in HIVES.. you’re right.. the prices are ridiculous!
In addition to the African Black Soap listed above, another good choice for sensitive skin is:

Awesome soap, zero additives, gentle, gets you clean, no irritation. (Not for vegans). You can nearly always find it at a lower price at Ace Hardware.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
Bold Member!
I was first thinking it was the crab meat that made to theft amount so high.
But then:

How could one person carry that much product at one time.
face cream

No. I only use goat soap made from goats milk. LMAO the last time I bought soap from a store I think it was about .39 cents. Or
I want some if you make it, love goat soap

Can we all agree that soap and crab is a strange mix?
first you eat then you scrub who wants to smell like old crab pants?

Last edited:

Staff online

• Alf
    Keeper of the Dowager Tabby