• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.foxnews.com/us/sex-offe...-in-his-room-at-halfway-house-authorities-say

An Oregon sex offender on Wednesday was sentenced to more than 20 years in federal prison after authorities found a 14-year-old boy had been living with him in his halfway house early last year, prosecutors said.

Brendon Robert Louis Doyle, 26, met the boy on an online gaming app, the Oregonian reported. Doyle and the boy reportedly began communicating via text messages and Skype. At the time, Doyle was on probation after serving more than six years in prison for sexually abusing another 13-year-old boy in 2010.

In February 2017, Doyle picked up the 14-year-old boy near his Vancouver, Wash., home and brought him back to a halfway house in Beaverton, Ore., prosecutors said. The boy was reported as a runaway, Fox 12 Oregon reported. Authorities discovered the boy two weeks later by tracking down the IP address under Doyle’s name.

In July, Doyle pleaded guilty in federal court to “one count of transporting a minor across state lines to engage in criminal sexual activity,” according to the Oregonian.

Doyle was sentenced Wednesday to 22 years in prison followed by a lifelong supervised release, the report said. U.S. District Judge Robert E. Jones recommended Doyle serve time in a Virginia federal prison which offers a sex offender management program.

brendondoyle26.jpg

So reading between the lines here I'm guessing he did fuck the kid but the kid is declining to cooperate. Otherwise 20yrs seems a bit excessive if he was just letting the kid crash at his place.

Has there ever been a successful transformation of a pedo? Why do we keep letting these fuckers out?

So reading between the lines here I'm guessing he did fuck the kid but the kid is declining to cooperate. Otherwise 20yrs seems a bit excessive if he was just letting the kid crash at his place.

Still, I doubt letting under aged boys sleep in your room is permitted at the halfway house. He would've also known that contact with minors was forbidden as part of his probation requirements, so I'm not giving his perverted ass a break here.

How did this slip through the cracks in a halfway house?
Is there no supervision of any kind at the in the states?
So like what's the point?

Back