• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Thursday, March 28 Candida Slager, 28, charged with endangering children.

According to a police report, police were called when a small, naked child was found running through the street, almost getting hit by a car.

The boy told police he just wanted to go to the Hot Dog Shoppe. Police took him back to the station, where his mother picked him up. She said he had left the house while she was asleep, the report states.

Police said this was the third time in a week that the same thing happened -- once on Saturday, March 23 and again on Tuesday, March 26. Children Services is working on the case.

Have ya'll seen my cousin Genital Warts? He walk kinda funny and scratches hissef in public, but he's a good dude, He used to date Patty Papsmear till she gave him the crabs. Now he pretty much stays to hissef. Poor guy. I love him, but I'm scared to hug him, ya know? I heard them things jump!

Funny disgusting names aside-this sounds earily like a story on here not to long ago about a boy that kept “escaping”. He was brought back 2 or 3 times with a “plan” in place. He was later struck by two cars and killed. They can’t give this mother another chance.

"Candida" FFS....

People, If you really feel the need to give your child a unique name, Google that shit first. Then even if your brilliant idea isn't the name of something disgusting, reconsider and give them a normal name.

And I'll bet Candida is a smack-head, nodding off constantly while her kid runs wild.

Candida's mom must've loved Tony Orlando. Aaaand I'm dating myself.... :oops:

Here's the report for the March 23 incident. She had to make a pit stop at the house before picking up her son at the police station? Really? I think mom must have stopped first to buy Visine and shower/change herself to remove the miasma of drug den from her body.

5:29 p.m. - 300 block of Market St., Hot Dog Shoppe employees called police, saying a small child walked into the restaurant alone without any pants on. The child told police he didn’t know where his parents were so they took him back to the station, where they found out his mother’s name and contacted her. According to a police report, the mother said she had to go home first before going to the station to pick up her son, but it took her over an hour to come back. She told police she fell asleep around 2 p.m. and when she woke up, the boy was gone. Police contacted Children Services.

I for one would like to know more about this Hot Dog Shoppe. What is so special about it's hot dogs? Does it have a variety of hot dogs? Is it open year-round for hot dogs? Do they have vegan hot dogs? Do they have Halal hot dogs? Do they have actual non lips and Hooves and pig anus hot dogs?

Do they have a variety of condiments at this hot dog shop? Is it Beyond just ketchup mustard and relish? Do they provide different varieties of buns?

Suddenly I am really in the mood for some hot dogs

a small child walked into the restaurant alone without any pants on.

I know in this case I shouldn’t laugh but that statement is hilarious. I picture my son, who also doesn’t like wearing pants, walking up to a counter and saying “hot dog doggie”
he does that a lot

Back