• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[QUOTE]
The Orange County Sheriff's Office reported that on January 10th, a man was arrested for breaking into a home and performing a sexual act over a sleeping woman.

The sheriff's office says that at about 1:08 p.m., deputies responded to an occupied burglary on South Orange Blossom Trial.

Upon arrival, deputies say that the victim stated that she was asleep inside her residence when she woke up and saw an unknown black male, identified as Nathanael Daniel, on the side of her bed and somewhat leaning over. She said that he had his genitalia exposed and was holding it in his hand.

The victim went on to tell deputies that once he noticed she was awake, he asked her if she would perform a certain sexual act on him, to which she jumped back and said no. She ran out of her residence and made contact with her neighbor. Daniel then walked into her bathroom for three minutes before leaving the residence.

Deputies say that the victim said she did not give Daniel permission to enter her home or to expose himself. And although she admits to seeing him before, she says she never has spent any time with him before as friends.

Although Daniel denies exposing his genitalia to the victim, Daniel was arrested and transported to the Orange County Jail without incident.
[/QUOTE]
http://www.fox35orlando.com/news/lo...to-home-and-exposes-himself-to-sleeping-woman
nathaniel%20daniel_1515690349359.png_4796163_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

@Sugar Cookie

I loves you. LURVES you. And I know you are a Floridian....

But as a fellow native Floridian (fuck all y'all for what you are about to say) can you please post more fucktardery from other US regions?

(I am totally kidding....well, partly kidding.....yeah...Florida. *sigh*)

I can't stop laughing! All I can picture is the look on her face when she realizes The Incredible Black Hulk is beating his meat!

@Sugar Cookie

I loves you. LURVES you. And I know you are a Floridian....

But as a fellow native Floridian (fuck all y'all for what you are about to say) can you please post more fucktardery from other US regions?

(I am totally kidding....well, partly kidding.....yeah...Florida. *sigh*)

I'm New York straight out the box. But I love that Florida keeps it interesting and entertaining.

I picture his penis skinny and ashy.

RSH--

I am sensing that your court-appointed therapy has been for shit.

You ain't right, son. Cain't get right.

You must be psychic frayed! Unfortunately I am just fine with myself. So I go in. Play act normal. Then go back outside and scream

"LET ME GET SOME OF THAT ASS GIRL!":hilarious:

I still can't get past the fact that this guy's name rhymes- like Dr Seuss for bedtime nightmares.

He has a look a jaguar has just before it launches at its next meal.
He will return to that woman and rape her.

I always love driving through Ocala on the way to see my parents. Absolutely lovely rolling hills (we don't have much of that elsewhere lol) and horses in the pastures right off the interstate. <3

Grew up in Mt. Dora. Went to school in Deland and Gainesville!

Hai, homegurlz!!!!

You know what they say about a guy with big feet and hands?

He needs big shoes and big gloves.

Yeah but the nose thing generally applies to women and their clitorises too ... those girls with the little noses have small ones and the those girls with the big noses ... their boyfriends can always find it ....

[OT]
We have had peeners and hoo-has posted before. It always ended in tears and regrets.
[/OT]

--Al

Back