• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Charges were filed against an Indiana husband who says he stabbed another man after he woke up to him having sex with his wife.

Michael Neil, 29, was arrested early Monday at his Elwood apartment, where he allegedly busted his cheating spouse, news station WXIN reported.

Neil told police he woke up in the apartment and discovered his wife engaged in sex with a male lover.

He then allegedly grabbed a knife from the bedroom and stabbed the man multiple times.

Attachments

• Michael_Neil.jpg
    Michael_Neil.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 999
I'm a bit confused. Were they banging away in the same bed when he was sleeping? It says "He then allegedly grabbed a knife from the bedroom and stabbed the man multiple times." Is that where he keeps his kitchen utensils, in the bedroom? Not clear. Lastly, WTF is he wearing? Is it a strait jacket or is he just getting his hair cut?

I'm a bit confused. Were they banging away in the same bed when he was sleeping? It says "He then allegedly grabbed a knife from the bedroom and stabbed the man multiple times." Is that where he keeps his kitchen utensils, in the bedroom? Not clear. Lastly, WTF is he wearing? Is it a strait jacket or is he just getting his hair cut?
Where does it say kitchen knife? I have all kinds of folding and hunting knifes in bedroom

What a fucking idiot. How are you too dump to come up with a good lie to cover your ass with this. Why did he not tell the police he thought his wife was being attacked/raped by an intruder? Idiot.

You’re correct. It is similar to a haircut apron. Designed to isolate the mug without having his shirt distract.
Post automatically merged:

He should have just joined in. Everyone loves an Eiffel tower.
Wife would’ve been pissed and probably turned the knife on him!

Latest posts

Back