• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Ohio substitute teacher has been arrested after being caught masturbating in front of students.

Tracey Abraham, 41, was substituting Tuesday in a Creekside Middle School classroom when students observed 'suspicious behavior by the substitute that was taking place behind the teacher's desk'.

The students reported the behavior to school administrators and Abraham was immediately removed from the classroom and building.

Fairfield police have charged him with public indecency.

In a statement, district officials said Abraham 'will not be returning to our schools.'

They also said they are not aware of Abraham having physical contact with any students.

'In addition, we are not aware of any students being exposed to any nudity,' the statement said.

The incident will be reported to the Ohio Department of Education.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...te-teacher-41-arrested-masturbating-desk.html
1547010091174.png

"Suspicious behavior" doesn't really clarify what he was doing, and there was no nudity so it does seem questionable. He could've had a pube caught in his underwear or a skeeter on his peter vs. cranking his wank! Notice, however, there is no mention that he denied it so that's what probably confirmed it to the powers that be.

Im all for being cautious and safe vs sorry. However the store contains no indication that he was masturbating, it says suspicious behavior. It really bothers me when a headline says one thing and the store says nothing of the sort. Journalism used to have much higher standards and respect. With that said, I would assume the school suspected such concerns, and are withholding some information, which is fine.

A Tri-State substitute teacher caught masturbating in a classroom with students present was given a suspended jail sentence Monday afternoon.

Tracey Abraham, 41, pleaded no contest to public indecency charges but was found guilty by the Fairfield Municipal Court Judge.

The judge gave Abraham a 180 day jail sentence, which he then suspended in favor of five years of probation.

Abraham has to give up his teaching license and will not be allowed to work in any job where anyone under the age of 18 will be, the court decided.

He was also fined $1,000, but $650 of it was suspended.

His defense team argued Abraham’s intelligence quotient (IQ) ranges from 69 to 74. The average IQ of a high school graduate is 105.

He's borderline "mentally deficient", yet managed higher education for at least five years to get his teaching certificate? I call bullshit! :finger:
Ohio may require a teaching certificate for substitutes, but our school district probably wouldn’t have a single one if they did. Only requirements are hs diploma, fbi background check, and somewhat alive. I may suggest adding an IQ test at next board meeting.

Back