• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Bloom Animal Hospital in Livonia is offering a $500 reward to locate their indoor clinic cat named Sirius. The cat is on a feeding tube and is wearing a onesie. He also needs daily medication.

Sirius got out while maintenance was being performed on the building, which is located near 5 Mile and Merriman. He was last seen on Melrose Street and had crossed over Meriman on October 15.
1571448384834.png

I once had a cat that escaped from the animal hospital. He looked just like Nell's gray cat (love gray cats!). He had a drain hanging out of his face from an abscess. Apparently he got out of his cage, went up to the 2nd floor which was apartments, and went out an open window into the wooded lot next door. Staff was in a panic when I arrived to pick him up to take home. He answered when I called looking for him. He was sitting on a log like it was no big deal. Needless to say, I was not charged for the escapee's medical bills. ;)

I had a cat named Braveheart that would go completely boneless, like jello, when you put a collar on him and he would stay that way until you felt sorry for him and took it off. I love the kittehs!!!!!

Back