• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
2zodfh0.jpg

OREGON CITY, Ore. (AP) - A day care operator is accused of breaking the arm of a 4-month-old boy out of frustration. Police said she lifted the infant by its right arm and jerked. Then she heard a pop and--when she couldn't console him--threw him to the floor.

Police say the charges against 33-year-old Sierrha Schlagenhaufer are assault and mistreatment. The child suffered a spinal fracture of the upper right arm.

The abuse came to light after Schlagenhaufer called the boy's mother on Friday, saying something was wrong with the child's arm, police said.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/16992361.html

Poor little woman....looking so upset that she got caught for a lost temper. Ok, where is Angel???...Angel, you grab her feet, I'll grab her arms and just pull the creep till her arms pop out of socket or legs one....lol
Poor little tyke didn't stand a chance with the ole hag. Hope the tyke don't grow up to seek revenge, on second thought, I hope he does. :D

Ok, where is Angel???...Angel, you grab her feet, I'll grab her arms and just pull the creep till her arms pop out of socket or legs one....lol

I'm right here, sweetie! I'm ready to go..are you packed yet? If we restrain her at the waist, we could probably manage to dislocate, or break, both arms and legs.....and then throw her ass to the floor. :slap:

I'm right here, sweetie! I'm ready to go..are you packed yet? If we restrain her at the waist, we could probably manage to dislocate, or break, both arms and legs.....and then throw her ass to the floor. :slap:
We throw her to the floor then grab the sledge hammers???

Awwww look at that poor pitiful look on her face......just from that look I would forgiver her.......NOT!!!! How irresponsible! That is a call I would NEVER want to get from a person caring for my child. "Oh, I'm sorry, he just wouldn't quit crying so I jerked his arm so fucking hard that I broke his arm by the spine!" WOW, just wow!

What goes through these people's heads??? I know it is sometimes tough to keep your cool around a bunch of screaming kids.....(hence the reason I am not in the daycare profession)....but you have to have a lot of self control or a lot of patience to be able to work around kids. If you know that you don't have those attributes, then don't be around kids!!! Doesn't get much easier than that!

We are the parents of the injured baby...

We are the parents of the baby hurt by Sierrha. What a horrible nightmare this has been!!!! It has put us in a position that we could never have imagined. Financially, we are wondering how we are going to pay our bills now because my husband and I have missed so much time from work. The emotional and mental toll as well has been our worst nightmare!!! Having just gone back to work it was our worst fear as parents to have him hurt at the hands of someone we trusted to treat him the way we would if we had been there. I hope that justice is done and I know that time heals all wounds but we have to now figure out how to pay our bills and change our entire lives so that we never have to leave him in someone els's care again. Not to mention the hospital bills and after care that the baby will have to have. Please keep us in your prayers and if you know of any resources to help us through this please let us know.

Thank you,

The Horton Family

My baby boy

Our son is doing ok considering the fact. Our son suffers from nightmares during the night to where he will be screaming at the top of his voice, and it wakes my husband and I up from a deep sleep and we try to wake our son and we can't wake him right away.

Our son is doing ok considering the fact. Our son suffers from nightmares during the night to where he will be screaming at the top of his voice, and it wakes my husband and I up from a deep sleep and we try to wake our son and we can't wake him right away.

Good heavens! Please tell me you think it was just this one incident!

We are the parents of the baby hurt by Sierrha. What a horrible nightmare this has been!!!! It has put us in a position that we could never have imagined. Financially, we are wondering how we are going to pay our bills now because my husband and I have missed so much time from work. The emotional and mental toll as well has been our worst nightmare!!! Having just gone back to work it was our worst fear as parents to have him hurt at the hands of someone we trusted to treat him the way we would if we had been there. I hope that justice is done and I know that time heals all wounds but we have to now figure out how to pay our bills and change our entire lives so that we never have to leave him in someone els's care again. Not to mention the hospital bills and after care that the baby will have to have. Please keep us in your prayers and if you know of any resources to help us through this please let us know.

Thank you,

The Horton Family
Call your creditors, they will be more than willing to help you lower your bills with them.
Then call the utilities and work out a plan with them, next comes the hospital bills, set down with the billing department and they will come up with a plan that you can live with even with charities helping out. Just go to them first and they will help.
I am sorry that your child had to suffer because of this hag....but there are good people out there who watch children, you just have to look very hard if you want to return to work in the near future.

1626648927898.png

From 2009

An Oregon City daycare provider was put on probation as part of a plea deal to reduced charges in an incident where a four-month-old boy's arm was broken nearly a year ago.

Sierrha Schlagenhaufer, 33, admitted to fourth degree assault and was sentenced to 36 months probation, 100 hours of community service and restitution of $13,122 to the family of Kayden Horton. A charge of criminal mistreatment was dismissed and she will not serve any jail time...

Investigators said Schlagenhaufer initially confessed to losing patience with the baby and hurting him. But her husband later rebuked that confession and said she was coerced into it and the truth was that she had accidentally fallen on the boy.

"They completely harassed her and forced her into that [confession] they convinced her that the only way she was not going to go back to jail Sunday night was to put a story together that matched the baby's injuries," [husband] Dirk Schlagenhaufer said.

Back