• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 3-year-old girl is on life support after suffering bruises and broken ribs at the hands of her caregiver. Phoenix police report that on Sunday they received word from medical staffers at Phoenix Children’s Hospital of a 3-year-old girl who had been abused.

Hospital workers reported to police that the girl had multiple bruises on the "front and back of her torso," a swollen cheek and "multiple broken ribs."

The victim’s mother brought the girl to the hospital after noticing her swollen mouth. Police say the girl was in the care of her mother's boyfriend, 33-year-old Sidney Michael Landers.

When interviewed, Landers reportedly told police that the girl was ill the previous day and he became, "frustrated because the victim had several accidents in her pants and would not sit still when he cleaned her."

He said he held his hand over her mouth while she screamed during her diaper change.

Police also learned that the child is currently on life support and may not survive without life support.

Landers was arrested the next day at his home.
http://www.abc15.com/news/crime/pd-3-year-old-phoenix-girl-on-life-support-after-abuse1622901802458.png1622901832484.png1622901874299.png

Last edited:
A heartbroken mother posted a tribute to her three-year-old daughter, who died Wednesday after she was allegedly beaten up by the woman's boyfriend.

Morgan Koepp was taken off of life support Wednesday, three days after being admitted to the hospital with serious injuries.

Hours later, her mother, Brianna Williams, posted the tribute to her 'beautiful baby girl' on her daughter's GoFundMe page, to say she is 'sorry you had to endure such tragedy.

'To my beautiful baby girl who taught me so much in these last 3 years. I saw you fighting and fighting as hard as you could,' she wrote.

'I saw how much pain you were in and I am so sorry you had to endure such a tragedy. Its (sic) breaks my heart and to see you laying there fighting so hard for mommy shows me how much you tried and how much you love me.

'I hate that I will never be able to watch you grow and see you again or hold you again until I one day get to heaven. But I am able to keep going because I know you are now resting in a better place.'

Morgan got the injuries that led to her death on Sunday when Williams left her with her boyfriend Sidney Michael Landers for the day, according to KTVK.

Williams tried to reach Landers during most of the day, but he never got back to her.

When she finally returned home she noticed Morgan's face was swollen near her mouth and cheek, and took her to Phoenix Children's Hospital to get it checked out.

Medical personnel then found that Morgan had broken ribs and bruises on her back and torso. Hours later the toddler was taken to the intensive care unit, where her heart failed.

'She had cardiac arrest,' her grandfather Tim Williams told KSAZ. 'They had to bring her back. She went into another cardiac arrest. They had to put her on a machine to keep her alive.'

Morgan then had to undergo multiple services - one of which was to remove what was later revealed to be flesh-eating bacteria.

The bacteria entered through one of her injuries and spread throughout her body.

Police arrested Landers Monday morning on suspicion of child abuse, according to KTVK.

Landers attempted to flee when police arrived at his home to make the arrest, but was apprehended.

He told investigators he became 'frustrated' with Morgan on Sunday because she had multiple accidents, but said he didn't mean to hurt her, according to court documents.

'The defendant stated he held his hand over the victim's mouth when she was screaming during her diaper change,' the papers read.

'The defendant stated he had to use force to hold the victim to change her diaper. The defendant stated he did not mean to cause the injuries but was frustrated.'

He wasn't charged with any additional offenses when he made his first court appearance, but the department is going to recommend homicide charges.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5180555/Girl-dies-beat-mothers-boyfriend.html

Last edited:
What a doll baby!!!! She was screaming because you broke her fucking ribs you asshole when you most likely pumched her gut feom soiling herself.

Putting his hand over her mouth during a diaper change did NOT put those bruises all over her. He beat the hell outta that baby. smh
And who the fuck covers a baby's mouth when changing them anyway? When my littles fuss during a change I just speed it up and then tend to whatever was making them cry... stupid ass excuse.

'I saw how much pain you were in and I am so sorry you had to endure such a tragedy. Its (sic) breaks my heart and to see you laying there fighting so hard for mommy shows me how much you tried and how much you love me.

I, I, I, and me, me, me.

YOU bought a monster into your household. YOU lost your beautiful, precious daughter because you couldn't see the monster behind the smile.

Last edited:
Cutie ginger mama! Jacob gives me a hard time during diaper changes, especially when playtime is intense. But I give him a toy and hope his JoyCon doesn't drift, and I don't windup being peed on, not beat him to death. Stone cold bastard needs a BULLET.

Last edited:
My grand is horrible sometimes so I told him to help me clean him so that he's able to play .. hand him a wipe .. continually thank him and good job buddy and it's done in a snap .. he's only peed on me once and he looked as surprised as I did and was panicking all about .. we play you better cover the willy wacker game .. I want to be the least stressed and if that's simple little things like that call me stupid but I bet you're still struggling an everyone is a meltdown mess..

When my son was a newborn, the changing table was next to some sort of stand or table. One morning, as soon as I removed the old diaper, he pee'd and it landed directly in daddy's coffee. :D He learned not to leave his coffee within peeing distance.

When my son was a newborn, the changing table was next to some sort of stand or table. One morning, as soon as I removed the old diaper, he pee'd and it landed directly in daddy's coffee. :D He learned not to leave his coffee within peeing distance.
Lol. I had to change Jacob's diaper, and I had to take an important phone call, and my then newborn shot poop on my bottom lip. Ever since then, I cover him up if he's still pooping. And he got lots of tickles after I finished changing him.

Last edited:
1692821665723.jpeg

Last NameFirst NameMiddle Initial
LANDERSSIDNEYM

Prison Release DateRelease Type
Projected Eligible Release Date
05/01/2028CSBD

Commitment and Sentence Information 2 records

Commit#Sentence LengthSentence CountyCourt Cause#Offense DateSentence DateSentence StatusCrime
A03 003 Y/ 06 M/ 00 DMARICOPA CR2017156986001 12/10/2017 06/27/2023 IMPOSED CHILD/ADULT ABUSE
A04 003 Y/ 00 M/ 00 DMARICOPA CR2017156986001 12/10/2017 06/27/2023 IMPOSED CHILD/ADULT ABUSE

That's fucking ridiculous. He murdered that baby. I'm so fucking sick of these assholes being able to murder babies and then pay with a mere "few" years at best. Why do we not change these things? How do we change these things? When do I get to vote on shit like that?

I am glad to see that in 6 years it looks like he aged 20 years.

Back