• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman is recovering from some serious injuries after police say she was attacked by her partner and another woman.

West Allis police say the female victim texted her live-in boyfriend Bayron Guzman -- asking his whereabouts. After responding he was near an apartment complex, she went to Devetta Grover's apartment.

According to the criminal complaint, Grover said "Who the (expletive) are you and why are you coming to my house...I'm gonna stab this (expletive)." Grover apparently went to the kitchen. When she returned, Grover allegedly began striking the victim "in the head with a steak knife...approximately ten times." The knife broke in the attack, the court documents say.

Moments later, the complaint indicates the victim's boyfriend "approached her and punched her with a closed fist 4-6 times in the right side of the head."

Police arrived to find the victim outside of the doorway -- injured. Inside, police say they found the weapon that was used along with cocaine and a pipe with burned residue on the inside. The complaint indicates all of this happened all while Grover's 8-year-old son was present.

The victim ended up going to the hospital and getting 31 stitches in her head. She was also diagnosed with a concussion.

The whereabouts of the suspects is unknown.
Bayron & Beastie #2

I need to see what the victims looks like. Usually the dude finds a prettier looking babe to step out with.

This bitch is down right beastly looking. He's no prize either but having the cocaine would totally up his chances of finding some cute little stripper coke whore.

It appears Bayron is well known by the authorities for having poor decision skills
Man cited for 20th offense driving with a suspended license
May 26, 2015
State Troopers cited a man early Tuesday morning for driving with a suspended license. Investigators say this is Bayron Guzman's 20th such offense.

The Milwaukee man was headed east on I-94, south of Foster, when a trooper pulled him over for speeding. It happened just before 4 a.m.

While checking his driving record, dispatchers learned the 30-year-old has racked up 19 prior Operating While Suspended convictions since 2010.

View attachment 18390
Bayron "I know if I get a girlfriend I'll stop doing this stupid shit .... wait, why just one?" Guzman

Last edited:
The girlfriend really used poor judgement going to this woman's home.

Just looking at her you can tell she has an ugly personality to go with her ugly face.

If I saw her in the the street I would cross to the other side.

1698619279159.jpeg

Milwaukee County Case Number 2021CF000514 State of Wisconsin vs. Bayron Jose Guzman​

1698619372662.png

1698619411540.png

He was never charged for assaulting his girlfriend.

As for the Beastie

Milwaukee County Case Number 2019CF002246 State of Wisconsin vs. Devetta Latrice Grover​

The defendant Devetta Latrice Grover was found guilty of the following charge(s) in this case. One or more other charges in this case were dismissed. The dismissed charges were not proven and have no legal effect. Devetta Latrice Grover is presumed innocent of the dismissed charges.
  • Devetta Latrice Grover was found guilty of Battery [Modifiers: Use of a Dangerous Weapon], a class A misdemeanor, Wisconsin Statutes 940.19(1).
1698619563336.png

1698619602897.png

1698619640217.png

She has or had a job I am so proud of her.

Please don't breed.
Please don't breed.
Please don't breed.
You know they each have five kids by now and get mad when their EBT card gets rejected cuz they can't do elementary school math.
Post automatically merged:

WTF is that on her lips? Chapped? Dried jizz?
Crackhead lips. While I was lucky enough to stick to expensive drugs, crackhead lips were frequently seen in rehab. A fat crackhead, at that. Like, she can't even get THAT right.

WTF is that on her lips? Chapped? Dried jizz?
Crackhead lips. While I was lucky enough to stick to expensive drugs, crackhead lips were frequently seen in rehab. A fat crackhead, at that. Like, she can't even get THAT right.

She has to obtain a GED as a term of probation? Yeah, good luck with that, enjoy the 80 IQ.

Last edited:
Back