• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Kimberix

Trusted Member
One last bit (i hope) of hometown scum before the site closes this month.....

BREVARD COUNTY • MELBOURNE, FLORIDA – A man and two women are charged in a three-way relationship that police say included the molestation of two boys.

The details are outlined in a new police report.
When Melbourne police came to investigate Scott Jacoby, 41, for molestation this week, documents say that while police were at the home, he intentionally swallowed a significant amount of prescription pills in an effort to take his own life.
“Later on, we saw an ambulance leave, so there seemed to be a lot of commotion going on for about an hour, hour and a half,” neighbor Jerry Henderson said.
Police said it’s all a part of his relationship with two women, Jennifer Jacoby, 44, and her girlfriend, according to police, Kelli McKenzie, 35.
A police report says Scott, Jennifer and Kelli are in an intimate sexual relationship with each other, and they reside as a family unit with three of their children.

That's on a residential street in Melbourne. Police say part of that intimate sexual relationship a few years ago was to force two teenaged boys between 12 and 16 into sex acts with Scott Jacoby, and for them to have intercourse with the two women. The report says Scott encouraged them to be with the women and was present inside the bedroom.
Jennifer Jacoby is charged with incest, along with three counts of sexual battery on a child. The two alleged victims are adults now. Police say three minor children still live in the home.
Caseworkers have interviewed those children, and they say they were not molested. So do the defendants.
A prosecutor says police are still investigating, and argued that the suspects should be locked up without bail.
A judge instead granted them bail, and ordered them not to contact the children if released.

Why the fuck the judge granted bail is beyond me....oh wait this is Flori-duh.

https://www.wesh.com/article/3-char...nvolving-incest-sexual-battery-child/26117530

Back