• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Escambia County woman is facing third-degree child abuse charges after an arrest report says she whipped a child with an extension cord.

According to the arrested report, the child said she was at her home fighting with a sibling over toys when 24-year-old Shalisha Holmes became angry, grabbed an extension cord and “beat” her on her back and legs.

The report adds a deputy saw multiple marks in a loop pattern on the child’s legs, inside of her thighs, back and a bruise on her arm.

Holmes told a child protection investigator she did not beat the child and the marks were from the children playing with sticks, the report says.
1570503504677.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Give her an old school whipping.
If too plantationy, opt for a caning instead
Huh why ? My father would beat me with vacuum extension cord and now you get charged and criminal record when you are only trying to teach your kids to be good ?! This world is so backwards now thank god I won’t be pushing out no bastard seeds and stay single and happy for life FOH

Seriously you don't get why?
WTF?

The only things you said I am pleased with are that you won't make any offspring and will remain single.
Perhaps it will give you free time to learn the difference between child discipline and being an abusive parenting fail.

fixed that for you.
Awww wow a little tough love and now you’ve been abused??! My dad never touched me in creepy ways,let his friends take turns fucking me or anything like that. He is a wonderful father and made me into a wonderful caring loving human being ! Your just a little pussy who thinks if a kid gets hit by a teacher by a damn ruler they should spend ten years in jail type of person so your voice is totally unrelivent!

Awww wow a little tough love and now you’ve been abused??! My dad never touched me in creepy ways,let his friends take turns fucking me or anything like that. He is a wonderful father and made me into a wonderful caring loving human being ! Your just a little pussy who thinks if a kid gets hit by a teacher by a damn ruler they should spend ten years in jail type of person so your voice is totally unrelivent!

So because your abuse wasn't sexual, it wasn't abuse? That's your reasoning? You know there are many forms of abuse, right? But as long as you're happy, I'll just go on being 'unrelivent,' whatever the fuck that means.

My abuse was neither sexual or physical. It was emotional, and I've spent my entire life trying to fix myself. Any type of abuse is harmful to a child, takes away from childhood, and may prevent the child from accomplishing what they could have otherwise. It hurts the child and society as well. Obviously, you see things differently.

Back