• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

impqueen

Libertine Enchantress
Bold Member!
I swear I did not make up that nickname, the New York Post did. Check it:
SHRIMP 'PIMP'

DWARF 'MADAM' ACCUSED OF EXPLOITING MINOR

A stout female dwarf dubbed "Shorty" has been busted in Brooklyn for pimping out an underage runaway to upscale clients she found over the Internet, police sources said yesterday.

Suspected mini-madam Jacqueline Green, 26 - who is 3-foot-9 and 145 pounds - is accused of using her Bedford-Stuyvesant apartment at 555 Quincy St. as a sex pad for johns who paid a high price for the teen's services, which were advertised on Craigslist, the sources said.

The johns were mostly white men from Manhattan and Long Island who were charged $250 per half-hour for intercourse and $100 per half-hour for oral sex, said the sources. Their identities were not released.

Green, 26, spent a month pimping out the 15-year-old runaway, who had fled a troubled home just two blocks away, the sources said. It was not clear how the girl met the alleged pint-size pimptress.

Cops found the girl Wednesday at a Throop Avenue building where her parents suspected she had been hiding out, said the sources. After being grilled by cops from the 81st Precinct, she admitted that she had acted as a prostitute for the vertically challenged madam "many times," one source said.

Green pleaded not guilty at her Thursday arraignment to a felony charge of promoting prostitution and child endangerment. She is being held on $10,000 bail.
The teenager has been returned to her family.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03102008/news/regionalnews/shrimp_pimp_101257.htm

Nurseronda sent me this one, too. She rocks!

Not to mention that i have yet to meet the male recipient that can go a full half hour anyway. I wonder if she broke that down into ten minute increments?

Shorty Jacqueline Green is pimping runaways

Accused Of Pimping Runaway To Face Judge
By Ninad Shah and Lee Kushnir

NEW YORK (CBS) ― A dwarf charged with prostituting an underage runaway will appear in Kings County Supreme Court on Monday.

Jacqueline Green, a.k.a. 'Shorty,' due to her 3 foot 9 inch height, is charged with promoting prostitution and child endangerment for allegedly pimping a 15-year-old that ran away from a troubled home.

According to published reports, Green is accused of using her Bedford-Stuyvesant apartment as a sex pad for clients who paid $250 per half-hour for intercourse, and $100 per half-hour of oral sex.

Clients were found using Craigslist.

Green, 26, pleaded not guilty to all charges. The teenage girl was returned to her family. It is not clear how the two met.

Neighbors at Green's Brooklyn housing project were not surprised by the arrest, where she was described as a "hustler," and a "player."

Reginald Forden told the Post "I didn't know she was a pimp, but I'm not surprised.

I am looking for pictures.

I have been looking for this chicks mug since the story first came out in March! I just know I'm gonna want it for my collection.

Here's some history:
March 10, 2008 -- A stout female dwarf dubbed "Shorty" has been busted in Brooklyn for pimping out an underage runaway to upscale clients she found over the Internet, police sources said yesterday.

Suspected mini-madam Jacqueline Green, 26 - who is 3-foot-9 and 145 pounds - is accused of using her Bedford-Stuyvesant apartment at 555 Quincy St. as a sex pad for johns who paid a high price for the teen's services, which were advertised on Craigslist, the sources said.

The johns were mostly white men from Manhattan and Long Island who were charged $250 per half-hour for intercourse and $100 per half-hour for oral sex, said the sources.

Cops found the girl Wednesday at a Throop Avenue building where her parents suspected she had been hiding out, said the sources.

After being grilled by cops from the 81st Precinct, she admitted that she had acted as a prostitute for the vertically challenged madam "many times," one source said.

The family source said the two are "very nervous" about testifying against Green because of her connections in the neighborhood.

The arrest came as no shock to residents on Green's rough-and-tumble block.

"She's pretty hard to miss," said a neighbor in Green's building. "I ain't seen her in, like, six days, and it's been quiet.

"When she was around, it was always a lot of in and out in her apartment, people always coming and going."

Another neighbor said Green moved in just three months ago from a nearby housing project but has already gained notoriety.

"Man, Shorty knows everyone," said a 35-year-old man who only gave his name as Percy. "She was always out hustling."

A resident in Green's building, who also refused to give his name, added, "Look, I hope she doesn't come back. I like the building quiet, and when she's not here, it's quiet."

Clients were found using Craigslist.
What - they put up an ad that says 'Will fuck for bucks. Sweet young runaway available by appointment'???? How do johns find these ads... Don't pimps and hos know the cops can read too??

We are talking about a dwarf pimp here, right. If she's hiding out, have they checked the elementary schools and such.............

:pound:

I also didn't see how a guy could go 30 minutes of a BJ. In the interest of science I asked my BF. He said you couldn't, but if she was good she would keep going.

Gross. See what I do for you guys.

I also didn't see how a guy could go 30 minutes of a BJ.
I'm lucky. I just say "Blow Job" to hubby and act like I'm gonna and BAM, he's done and I can go on my merry way to the D'D boards.

I am looking for pictures.

Heads up, Funkmama ... if there is a midget picture posted, I will be posting my latest Midget Nightmare over in our Dreams group. I can guarantee I'll have a bad dream.

Midgets skeer me. :faint2: I will not apologize.

Half an hour can mean two things with hookers, you pay X amount up front for half an hour TOPS till you are done, you go past that and its pay again or get the blue balls, you finish earlier than that and your ride is done even if it was a few spare minutes.

It can also mean you are buying her time, so you pay X amount for hourly and I guess half an hour can be the case too rates, during that time you can have sex as much as you feel like it during that time period, or not at all if thats what you are into and all you want is company...

From the way they are separating the rates from the full sex and oral id say its the former...

Yeah, it probably means that you're paying for UP TO a half-hour...if you're done in 30 seconds, she's probably out of there.

Back