• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Sandy Hook ‘truther’ caught in Virginia with signs stolen from playgrounds built for Newtown victims: police
Andrew David Truelove, 28, allegedly took signs earlier this month from Connecticut and New Jersey that memorialized Newtown victims Grace McDonnell and Chase Kowalski, both 7. He also called the parents of both victims and said the shooting was a hoax and the kids never existed. The stolen signs were recovered at Truelove's Herndon, Va. home, police said.
xgd275.jpg
Andrew David Truelove, 28, allegedly stole the playground signs and taunted the victims' parents after the crime, police say.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-signs-police-article-1.1811925#ixzz33FDDGv47
Unfortunately he'll probably plead guilty to a couple of misdemenor charges of vandalism and probably harassment of some type and get probation. Unfortunately I don't feel like the world s is done hearing about this sick motherfucker, but I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Here's the chance to intercept him. I strongly believe he could be our next shooter in the news.

xgd275.jpg

So-called Sandy Hook “truthers” are conspiracy theorists who believe the horrific massacre was staged by the government to help aid its cause to impose strict gun control laws. In their eyes, Grace and Chase never existed and their parents are actors.
Yup, the whole school and town have been paid by the government to fake the murders of 20 people, almost all children. Yup, because the whole town is that greedy.
Fucking morons.

OMG there are really people out there who believe this bullshit? Unbelievable. How cynical crazy and cold-hearted do you have to be to come up with something like this?

Sandy Hook ‘truther’ caught in Virginia with signs stolen from playgrounds built for Newtown victims: police
Andrew David Truelove, 28, allegedly took signs earlier this month from Connecticut and New Jersey that memorialized Newtown victims Grace McDonnell and Chase Kowalski, both 7. He also called the parents of both victims and said the shooting was a hoax and the kids never existed. The stolen signs were recovered at Truelove's Herndon, Va. home, police said.
xgd275.jpg
Andrew David Truelove, 28, allegedly stole the playground signs and taunted the victims' parents after the crime, police say.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-signs-police-article-1.1811925#ixzz33FDDGv47

Dumb-ass, stupid, fuck ..

Yup, the whole school and town have been paid by the government to fake the murders of 20 people, almost all children. Yup, because the whole town is that greedy.
Fucking morons.
I'll just add that whole town was already pretty wealthy.

I can't believe he called the mother of Grace. We had another one in the news just a few days before that a sign at another memorial playground was vandalized. The media made a huge deal of it and didn't show the graffiti, but the mom came on and said she wants to keep it, pointing out it was a peace sign. Now they want to work on walls for people to tag. I saw it. It was really small. "Peace to Sandy Hook"

The culprits spray-painted part of the playground's sign reading "Ana Grace: Love Wins" with what appeared to be the letters "BEKS," a peace sign, the number 2 and the words "Sandy Hook."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2014...round-vandalized/6511399329109/#ixzz33FjX3edt

I'll just add that whole town was already pretty wealthy.

I can't believe he called the mother of Grace. We had another one in the news just a few days before that a sign at another memorial playground was vandalized. The media made a huge deal of it and didn't show the graffiti, but the mom came on and said she wants to keep it, pointing out it was a peace sign. Now they want to work on walls for people to tag. I saw it. It was really small. "Peace to Sandy Hook"]

Wanna bet this jackass was involved in the vandalism?

Damn it, I can't get my quote right. Anyway, this guy needs to rot in a prison cell. If not for these misdemeanors, I have faith he'll strike again. And one day, he will get what's coming to him. This won't be the last we hear of Mr. Truelove.

There is even an "ex-cop" who has come out saying the whole thing was staged to encourage gun control in the US. Oddly enuf, I could not find this gentleman on the list of police who responded to the massacre. If ur gonna bullshit, at least do it well....

How cute, and the EX FLORIDA STATE TROOPER is named Wolfgang Halbig. I'm sorry, how close is CT to FL? I bet he was first on the scene...

Douchebag....I'm not even going to try to be polite here.... Fuck u Halbig! Innocent kids died that day! I hope u rot in Hell.
(I also hope u get some prison time in MO)
:)

Nah, he didn't do the Hartford graffiti. It was really small in the corner done with a sharpie. It really was more of a positive tag. Everyone was up in arms until they showed it, then the reports on the news became positive.

“Somebody wrote a message of peace,” Marquez Greene said. “For someone that tag was like the people who sent teddy bears, blankets. They wanted to send a message of peace and we understand that.”
I found a video that shows the small marking on it.

http://wtnh.com/2014/05/05/peaceful-graffiti-message-written-sandy-hook-playground-hartford/

OMG there are really people out there who believe this bullshit? Unbelievable. How cynical crazy and cold-hearted do you have to be to come up with something like this?

Yup. Google Sandy Hook conspiracy and you will see several forums with dedicated threads about SH being staged.

I read through a bunch of them a few months after the shootings. Some serious cray. And yet I kept reading. I'm stupid like that.

These dipshits are also convinced that the Aurora theater shooting was not only also a set up but that they used the same "actors" for both. I think one accusation was that the "lawyer" for the Aurora shooter also portrayed one of the victim's parents at Newtown.
SMH

Yup. Google Sandy Hook conspiracy and you will see several forums with dedicated threads about SH being staged.

I read through a bunch of them a few months after the shootings. Some serious cray. And yet I kept reading. I'm stupid like that.
Can I go into business making tin foil hats for people like this?

I can't even Google it, I've reached my limit of stupid this week.

Sandy Hook School shooter Adam Lanza's mom, school missed opportunities to treat his ‘crippling’ emotional issues: report
Connecticut’s Office of the Child Advocate outlined missed opportunities to treat Sandy Hook School shooter Adam Lanza’s mental health and behavioral issues in a new 114-page report.
Adam Lanza’s childhood was filled with “crippling” mental health issues ― some of which which his mother ignored, preferring to “accommodate and appease” the would-be Sandy Hook school shooter
[....]
Connecticut’s Office of the Child Advocate outlined missed opportunities to treat Lanza’s mental health and behavioral issues in a new 114-page report. However, the authors of the detailed report did not say whether more effective treatment could have prevented
[...]
in the years before the massacre, doctors recommended various treatment programs for the boy’s mental issues ― some of which, Nancy Lanza refused
[....]
In 2007, Yale Child Studies Center prescribed antidepressant/anti-anxiety medication for Lanza.
[...]
then 14 year old said he didn't want to go to appointments. So Nancy Lanza pulled away, discontinued the treatment and never scheduled follow-up visits.
[....]
Lanza was in the ninth grade, Nancy Lanza withdrew him from classes over his mental health problems.

The school agreed to let him study independently and graduate early, when it could have provided better services for the trouble boy
[...]
That move may have encouraged Lanza’s problems — not treated them.

"Records indicate that the school system cared about AL's success but also unwittingly enabled Mrs. Lanza's preference to accommodate and appease AL through the educational plan's lack of attention to social-emotional support, failure to provide related services, and agreement to AL's plan of independent study and early graduation at age 17,"
[...]
After withdrawing from school, he spent months alone in his bedroom, where his depression worsened.

He developed a fascination with mass murder and suicide, and spent time talking to other massacre enthusiasts onlin
[....]
He also started plotting his imfamous rampage.

“The attack on Sandy Hook Elementary appears to have been a purposefully thought-out and planned attack — AL did not just ‘snap,’
[....]
The squandered chances to help the boy started early.
[....]
he was just 2 years old, his parents took him to New Hampshire doctors because he showed communication and sensory problems and socialization delay.
[....]
started getting help ― but the treatment focused on his troubles forming words, and not his inability to communicate with others.

His problems started getting worse in the fourth grade
[...]
That’s when he became preoccupied by violence. He started producing “graphic writings that appeared to have been largely unaddressed by schools and possibly by parents,”
[....]
He struggled off and on for the rest of his life.

He made enough progress in the 10th grade to return to class, but withdrew again later that year.
[...]
throughout it all, Lanza’s parents ― and his school ― classified him as a gifted student.

“In actuality, psychological testing performed by the school district in high school indicated AL’s cognitive abilities were average,
[....]
While the lengthy report discusses Lanza’s problems, treatment and lack thereof, it does directly relate his troubled past to his crimes.

“There is no way to adequately explain why AL was obsessed with mass shootings and how or why he came to act on this obsession. In the end, only he, and he alone, bears responsibility for this monstrous act,”
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ortunities-treat-adam-lanza-article-1.2019093
114 pages PDF re[prt
http://www.ct.gov/oca/lib/oca/sandyhook11212014.pdf

I had just read that article above before Whisper posted it. It's crazy that he didn't get the help that he obviously desperately needed and it sounds like mom was partially (mostly) to blame.

I can't believe 6' tall and only 112 pounds?!? I would think even though mom seemed to think he was a genius, this would still scream eating disorder and she would at least want to try and get him help for that!

yall plugs your ears. fuck his skinny fucking ass, and fuck his derpy mom as well. she KNEW he was fucked up and still let him do what he wanted as well as let him have guns. one of those guns ended her life and 20 others. this is not an anti-gun rant before anyone here wants to start that shit. this is a rant about if you know for a fact you have a fucked up kid, why in all holy hell would you be ok with them having and collecting weapons in your home?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-sandy-hook-denier-james-tracy-sues-fau-for-getting-fired/
A Florida college professor fired after he allegedly harassed one of the victims of the 2012 school shooting in Newtown, Conn., is suing the school for wrongful termination and violation of his right to free speech, according to the Palm Beach Post.

James Tracy was fired by Florida Atlantic University in January.
[....]
The parents of one student killed at Sandy Hook recently claimed in a Florida newspaper opinion piece that Tracy was taunting them. The parents of 6-year-old victim Noah Pozner say Tracy harassed them, demanding proof their son existed, according to CBS Miami.

Tracy was reprimanded in 2013 for writing in his blog that the Sandy Hook killing was staged, and he has questioned accounts of other mass slayings.

Sandy Hook deniers can all die in a fire. Worthless bags of flesh.

His suit may be successful, however, depending on how school policy and local law are written. Harassment is not protected speech. But depending on the nature of the interaction, it may not rise to the local definition of harassment.

And I will note... the deniers are all white males. All crazy fucking white males, just like the dudes who pull this shit. Birds of a goddamn feather.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/29/woman-charged-in-sandy-hook-parent-threat-court-no-show.html
1490787289771.jpg

[....]
The lawyer for 57-year-old Lucy Richards told a federal judge Wednesday that she refused to come to court. The judge issued a warrant for her arrest.

Richards lives in Brandon, about four hours from the Fort Lauderdale courthouse.

She was set to plead guilty to a charge of interstate transmission of a threat to injure.

Prosecutors say she believed the Sandy Hook mass shooting was a hoax.

She previously pleaded not guilty to threatening Lenny Pozner [....]

Fringe conspiratards, its fucking nuts. I mean, I'm legitimately insane and even these folks make me go "what the actual fuckness?".

So disrespectful of people who have suffered enough without fucking nutjobs rubbing some salt and crack into the wounds.

Back