• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I've heard of LIHOP and MIHOP but not that it was a hoax?
The one I've heard is, they made sure no one went to work that day in the towers. Then they blew them up and faked all the deaths. Don't ask me how you keep so many people quiet. Another is the same, except they imprisoned them all, so their families really think they died. All these "false flag/hoaxer" people are loonier than a loon. Even when you prove things or poke holes, they just pretend like it's not true and you are a "sheeple". Nutters! Every last one.

I get so angry reading these slowly uncovered/released details regarding Lanza. From what i can gather, his only defect was that he was a pathetic little bitch. Seriously, that's all i can get from the pyschologial issues and so called "disorders" they attribute to him. Shit like brushing up against a siblings towel in the bathroom, to kids talking in hallways at school, to lights being a bit too bright, sent him into rages and he just could not handle life because of such mundane "inconveniences".

Such a fucking worthless stain. No clue why both his parents didnt cast him out into the streets as ssoon as they could.

"The father of one of the children killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings was found dead Monday of an apparent suicide in Newtown, Conn., police there said.

The body of 49-year-old Jeremy Richman, the father of Avielle Richman, was found inside Edmond Town Hall early Monday. Police responded to a report of a suicide around 7 a.m. ET. According to the Newtown Bee, he was reportedly found in the stage area of the building, which was undergoing renovations."

News1a.jpg

DRD1b.jpg
"Wolfgang Halbig, a Florida man who for years has harassed the parents of victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, claiming it never occurred, was arrested early Monday by Lake County deputy sheriffs on charges that he was in possession of another person’s identification.

Halbig, of Sorrento, was released after posting $5,000 bail nearly two hours after he was booked into the Lake County Jail at 3:18 a.m., according to county jail records. He is charged with a first-degree misdemeanor, which carries a maximum penalty of up to a year in prison."

Link: Here!!

Remembering Madeline Hsu
1617643585773.png

Remembering Benjamin Wheeler
1617643710461.png

1617643818858.png

Remembering Chase Kowalski
1617643890065.png
\
Remembering Dylan Hockley
1617643959421.png

Remembering Caroline Previdi
1617644043841.png

Remembering James Mattioli

Remembering Daniel Barden
1617644191114.png

Remembering Josephine Gay
1617644287121.png

Remembering Charlotte Bacon
1617644343286.png

Remembering Catherine Hubbarb
1617644459780.png

Well for those that are angry over the conspiracy crap you'll be happy to learn that conspira-wacko Alex Jones has finally pissed off a judge who's fucking done with his bullshit.

Alex Jones Just Lost 2 Sandy Hook Cases
A judge issued default judgments — a rarity in the legal world — against Jones and Infowars after the conspiracy theorist failed to produce discovery records.

Infowars host Alex Jones has lost two of several lawsuits filed against him by relatives of Sandy Hook victims after he routinely failed to comply with requests to produce documents related to his involvement in spreading lies about the deadly shooting.

Judge Maya Guerra Gamble on Monday issued her ruling for default judgments against Jones in two different cases, which means he and the conspiracy-theory-spewing outlet Infowars have been found liable for all damages and a jury will now be convened to determine how much he will owe the plaintiffs. The new rulings became public Thursday.

In the filings, Gamble eviscerated Jones and reasoned that default judgments should be ordered because “an escalating series of judicial admonishments, monetary penalties, and non-dispositive sanctions have all been ineffective at deterring the abuse,” caused by Jones’ unwillingness to turn over documents related to the cases, the Texas judge ruled.

The ruling — which is often referred to in Texas as a “death penalty sanction” for a party unwilling to comply with court orders — is a rarity in the legal world. Jones, who is now on his seventh lawyer in these cases, had years to provide documentation requested by the court, including internal company emails.

Story continues at l i n k

Conspiracy theorist and InfoWars host Alex Jones on Tuesday filed court papers in an attempt to settle a series of longstanding defamation claims by the families of the victims of the 2012 Sandy Hook, Connecticut school massacre.

Within hours, each plaintiff rejected the offers by Jones and his attorneys to rubbish the case in return for cash payments.

The sixteen individual settlement offers — legally deemed to be “offers of compromise” under Connecticut law — each say Jones and several corporate defendants “hereby direct . . . to allow said plaintiff to settle for the sum of One-Hundred Twenty-Thousand Dollars and No Cents ($120,000.00).”

“Mr. Jones extends his heartfelt apology for any distress his remarks caused,” the terse documents state.

As is common with settlement offers, the documents do not directly admit liability.

The forms were executed and filed in multiples — with one each being to each one of the sixteen named plaintiffs: David Wheeler, Francine Wheeler, Jacqueline Barden, Mark Barden, Nicole Hockley, Ian Hockley, Jennifer Hensel, Donna Soto, Carlos M. Soto, Carlee Soto-Parisi, Jillian Soto, William Aldenberg, and Richard Coan in one case; William Sherlach in a second concomitant case; and William Sherlach and Robert Parker in a third companion case. All of the cases are being tried together.

Back