• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
07/15/19
A man went into the Man Alive Clinic in Baltimore Maryland and received his medication. After receiving his medication he pulls out a gun and starts shootings up the place.
Three people were shot including a veteran police officer. The police officer was shot below his vest and was rushed to the hospital.
Update: 2 dead 2 wounded

Last edited:
1 shitbag tweaker dead, another person dead, 1 nurse injured and 1 police officer wounded.

Two people are dead, including the suspect, and two people, including a Baltimore City police sergeant, were injured in a shooting at a drug rehabilitation center in Baltimore Monday morning.

Police responded to a report of an active shooter situation at a methadone clinic in the 2100 block of Maryland Avenue around 7:09 a.m.

When officers arrived they were told by people outside that there was a person inside with a gun who had fired shots inside the building.

The officers entered the building and encountered an armed person, who they told to drop the weapon, but instead, the suspect opened fire on the officers.

WHAT WE KNOW:

• Sgt. Bill Shiflett was injured in the shooting at a Baltimore methadone clinic.
  • The gunman was killed after opening fire on police.
  • An employee of the methadone clinic injured. She has non-life threatening injuries.
  • Another person found dead inside the clinic.
The officers returned fire, but one was shot by the suspect. Another officer dragged the sergeant to safety.

[...]
It appears the shooter was known to the staff.

07/15/19
A man went into the Man Alive Clinic in Baltimore Maryland and received his medication. After receiving his medication he pulls out a gun and starts shootings up the place.
Three people were shot including a veteran police officer. The police officer was shot below his vest and was rushed to the hospital.
Update: 2 dead 2 wounded

Another reason to shut down these shit-holes ..
Post automatically merged:

That is exactly 1.3 miles away from where I am standing.

I walk by that clinic often.
I <3 Your:cat:, so cute!

Last edited:
well, have been vilified in the past over junkies that victimize others [& lost what was most dear to me because of them], once they reach that point no excuse or blaming others for their screwed up behaviour. There's a difference between a user, someone that as a dependency but still stays in the realm of decency and an addict. He deserves to rot in prison with no drugs imo. Cragor made me cry with his pizza stove, would live to borrow your truck load it up and take off while you're being mobbed by the crew here. Sorry that you are even that close to a clinic like that

Last edited:
Craygor made me cry with his pizza stove, would live to borrow your truck load it up and take off while you're being mobbed by the crew here. Sorry that you are even that close to a clinic like that
I find living here .... invigorating. Though, getting a small cabin on the side of a West Virginia mountain is starting to look nice.

Last edited:
Back