• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Authorities in western North Carolina say they have found a 7-week-old baby girl who was kidnapped by a man and a woman who were wearing ski masks.

Asheville police tweeted Thursday evening that the baby was kidnapped in Biltmore Park.

Less than three hours after the initial tweet, authorities said the baby had been found safe in adjacent Henderson County.

Authorities say a car believed to have been used in the abduction was also located in Henderson County.

Shaylie

Last edited:
Henderson County Sheriff Lowell Griffin says authorities believe a 7-week-old baby that was the subject of an alleged kidnapping was tossed down a 50-75 footravine, WLOS reports.

In a press conference, Sheriff Griffin confirms the mother, 35-year-old Krista Noelle Madden, is now charged with attempted first-degree murder.

Sheriff Griffin says it appears Shaylie, the baby, was found with a car seat at the bottom of a ravine, no longer in the car seat.

Deputies say Thursday night, a woman was walking to get her mail at a home along Slick Rock Road in Henderson County when she heard what sounded like crying. Deputies say the woman and her husband investigated and discovered the baby at the bottom of a ravine on their property, laying next to a car seat. The baby was found alive.

Authorities reported Madden said both she and the baby were kidnapped in Biltmore Park. Madden told police she was able to get away from the kidnappers but that they took her baby.

Shaylie was found hours later.

Shaylie does look like she is with the shits but the mom is a total cunt for chucking her like that.

Last edited:
I was referring to the "masked intruders" aspect, not the reasoning behind Sim's crimes; we don't yet know why this incubator was motivated to try to kill this beautiful infant.

The whole, "I was able to get away and go for help..." BS is similar to Susan Smith's initial lies and even a touch of Diane Downs, sans self-inflicted gun wound to her arm.
Again, I'm talking about the initial lies told to LE, how in each case their own cars were involved, and not the basis for committing the murders/attempted murder of their children.

Post partum depression. As a medical professional, she should’ve been keeping an eye on herself.
I don’t think it’s PPD or PPS

I imagine as a medical professional and all the support and second family at work rallying around her it would be hard to say - oh I dropped it off at the firehouse or I gave it up for adoption. We bond as a strong second family (a lot of hours & a lot of stress together). However, beats the shit about of loosing EVERYTHING and every single person in your life knowing you’re such a piece of shit you tried to kill and innocent defenseless baby .. welcome to figuring shit out completely alone! If husband truly helped PPD and PPS just flew the fucking coop - thanks universe for delivering delicious karma on a plate. They plead this down and the system is truly fucked up as I believe.. reality says she might die 8 solid .. lately it been counseling and 10 to 15 probation .. fuck this egg holder who definitely knew what birth control, tubal ligation and keep your damn legs shut is .. fuck you!

Last edited:
An attempted murder charge has been dropped against Krista Noelle Madden who authorities accused of faking her infant daughter’s kidnapping and trying to kill her.

Madden was charged with first-degree attempted murder after her infant daughter was found 30 feet down a steep, heavily forested ravine on May 9, 2019.

Sean Devereux, Madden's attorney, said this week that psychological evaluations showed Madden was going through acute postpartum depression, as well as sleep deprivation, that resulted in a psychotic episode. Madden believed someone was going to harm her baby, so she drove to a rural area of the county and placed the baby at the bottom of an embankment, Devereux said.

Devereux said his client has since gone through extensive medical treatment and counseling and has fully recovered.

The attempted murder charge was dropped, but under the agreement, Madden has to comply with conditions, including that she not get in any more legal trouble for a period of two years from the time of the judge’s order. If she does not comply, Madden will be charged with a felony for filing a false police report, according to Henderson County District Attorney Andrew Murray.

Back