• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
In the cop's rescue video he puts on his car sirens and drives the girl to the hospital.

In his bodycam footage he's overheard urging the girl to pull through saying: 'It's OK, baby. Talk to me! You're OK'.

'Sadly, I didn’t think she was alive when I got to her. I felt for a pulse, I didn't feel a pulse,' he said to Fox 13.

'Once the cold air hit her, that's when I started noticing her eyes kind of fluttering,' he added.

In the video when he arrives to the hospital, he carries the little girl onto stretcher. Dunn, who is also a father, waited for three hours at the emergency room until he was assured the child would be okay.

The bodycam footage ends with Dunn walking back to his car and slumping over, exhausted with the adrenaline-rush rescue.

'It was a heck of a thing to experience that adrenaline dump. And then when it finally goes away, how it really does affect the body,' he said.

'Sometimes we’re able to have a moment like this that makes it all worthwhile,' he added.

Three days later he got to reunite with the healthy three-year-old

Dunn rescued her from the sweltering vehicle after the child's mother Keller called police on the morning of June 17, claiming her car had been stolen and her child was inside.

Cops later learned that the girl's mother had actually gone on a liquor run and forgotten to take the young girl out of her car seat - leaving her in the hot vehicle overnight.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ows-moment-cop-rescues-girl-left-hot-car.html
4D81DC2600000578-0-image-a-29_1529630086476.jpg

Back