• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
She's very committed to her cause.

TUNKHANNOCK TWP. — A Scranton woman will face charges for driving under the influence after she went to a state police barracks to speak with a trooper about legalizing cocaine, authorities said Monday.

Shelley Boyle, 47, drove to the barracks in Tunkhannock Twp. on March 17 and requested to speak with a trooper about cocaine legalization, according to a news release.

She showed signs of drug impairment and state police took her into custody for chemical testing.

State police also found her in possession of drug paraphernalia but the news release did not include other details.
[....]

Damn, can't find more info or mug shot.

https://m.citizensvoice.com/news/sc...alizing-cocaine-is-arrested-for-dui-1.2473340

She is clearly a problem solver and a thinker good for her! Not a bad looking Trainwreck honestly. I guess she would really fit the bill of a hot mess. I do like her Moxie though very notion that she came up with this great legalization of cocaine plot while high on cocaine just really awesome

Back