• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Already this one is hinky.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/fami...issing-lancaster-teen-shavon-randle/452917397
19576878_10154490008952063_1920285197_o_1498707226930_9929534_ver1.0.jpg

[....]
Her aunt spoke with WFAA at Lancaster Police Headquarters while she waited for any news of her niece.

Meanwhile, tears fell back at the place the teen was last seen. Police say sometime Wednesday morning, Shavon disappeared from the home of another aunt and uncle, where she's living off Southridge Drive.

That’s when the phone started ringing.

"The suspects were calling family members and the family member in turn contacted us," said Det. Joseph Brickett with Lancaster Police.

He said the first call came around 10:30 Wednesday morning.

"'Do you know the victim?'" said Brickett, summarizing the call an unknown man made to the Randle family. "Yes. I do. 'Ok, well we have her' and a few minutes later they called back."

Detectives say the man on the other end then threatened Shavon’s life if her family called police. Detectives are focusing their time on tracing those calls.
[....]
There haven’t been any more phone calls, and each second that passes is a punch to the gut. To Shavon’s possible captor, her family say this.

"Whatever it is you want, she doesn’t have it. I mean, we’re a big family, but we don’t have much, but we want Shavon back," said Randle. "We have to have Shavon back."

Shavon Randle is 5'5", 120 pounds and was last seen wearing a white shirt and blue basketball shorts. Police are sharing a possible suspect vehicle, a 4-door white sedan with damage in black paint on the rear passenger side.

Police say if you know, see or suspect anything related to this case, call 911 immediately.

Good. I'm not the only one who thinks this story is bullshit.
It IS feasible. But I've been involved in missing persons for almost 20 years and this seems off.
Just a gut feeling.

I've been watching for you to weigh in on it. Thanks. I consider yours an expert opinion when it comes to the missing.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/people-of-interest-sought-in-lancaster-amber-alert/453120293
LANCASTER, TEXAS - The City of Lancaster has identified four people of interest in the investigation of missing 13-year-old Shavon Randle.

The City released the photos of 26-year-old Darius Fields of Glenn Heights; 19-year-old Michael Titus of Dallas; 25-year-old Laporshya Polley of Dallas, and 24-year-old Devontae Owens of Dallas.
19578557_10154493101172063_1646458277_o_1498792376141_9938275_ver1.0.jpg

[....]
Worried family members gathered outside the house Thursday afternoon, consoling each other and clearly fearful of what may have happened to her. A man who identified himself as her grandfather said the family had been told by the authorities not to comment.

Lancaster police scheduled a news conference but soon canceled it. The FBI has been brought into the investigation. They have set up a tip line seeking to her whereabouts. The number is 800-225-5324.

Good. I'm not the only one who thinks this story is bullshit.
It IS feasible. But I've been involved in missing persons for almost 20 years and this seems off.
Just a gut feeling.
the only way I would buy it is if one of the family members was involved in drugs or a gang thing even then grabbing a kid like this would be over the top and if it were a gang thing would have already started something
I should have continued reading y'alls posts. :( I would think the pictures of titus and Owens was mxd up but maybe not.

Last edited:
I'm thinking that will be Titus.
The other decedent is Michael Titus.
Why?
Drugs? Gang related? Revenge?
Why?
Drugs/revenge.

Four people have been arrested and are now behind bars as police investigate the kidnapping and death of 13-year-old Shavon Randle. In an arrest affidavit, investigators say a family member of Shavon Randle was dating a man who stole drugs from two people. The affidavit goes on to detail that those two people were Devontae Owens and Darius Fields, and they kidnapped Randle in retaliation for the drug theft.

Link

--Al

Last edited:
She was not "dating" the man, her adult family member Was, it's just written all confusing like.
They killed this girl over drugs, because a boyfriend of a family member (the family members name is in the above article) stole from them.
Thanks that is totally how the story read to me.

the full story of why some freaks kidnapped an murdered a little girl, it wasn't even a relative it as a relatives boyfiend that ripped off these cretins, also an FBI informant knew of the plan before it happened why isn't he charged for not telling the FBI and if he did why isn't hell raining down on any agent that wanted a murder charge of a minor over that minors life
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ug-theft-involving-relative-article-1.3297587
Perkins was arrested Saturday on charges of aggravated robbery.

The day of Shavon's disappearance, Randle received a call from a man who said the teen was being held against her will. The caller demanded the stolen drugs be returned and threatened to kill Shavon if Randle alerted authorities, it stated in the affidavit.

According to the affidavit, a man later identified as Owens told an FBI informant of his plan to kidnap a teen to get the drugs back. Cellphone analysis also placed Owens near Shavon's home shortly before she went missing.
Fields and Polley were arrested Thursday at a Best Western hotel in Irving. Fields, who has a previous conviction, was charged with drug possession and unlawful possession of a firearm.

Polley, who was attempting to flush marijuana down the toilet when the hotel room was raided, was charged with tampering with evidence and drug possession.

Owens was arrested Saturday, along with Laquon Wilkerson. Owens faces an aggravated kidnapping charge, and Wilkerson was charged with aggravated kidnapping for ransom.

No one has been charged in Shavon's death.

"We didn't have the positive result we were looking for, but being able to let Shavon's family know that we've located her was our goal," FBI Dallas special agent Eric Jackson told Dallas News.

Last edited:
Well, I just served on a jury where the murder victim died because the defendant thought he was a snitch.

Over a FUCKING DIME BAG of weed. One night in jail and a ticket.

He wasn't a snitch, the defendant later found out. Oopsies!

But the victim's brain coating almost 2 feet of the street tells me nothing is off limits.

Fuck stories like this. That was a child. An innocent child.

I can only hope they are able to charge the right people and considering kidnapping was the plan? That would make it DP eligible! Woohoo!

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/man-...randle-implicated-in-her-kidnapping/455422574
The man who led police to the bodies of Shavon Randle and another man is now implicated in her kidnapping.

Police have charged 21-year-old Desmond Jones with aggravated kidnapping as well.

Jones has been in the Dallas County jail since July 2, the day he was arrested for failing to report the deaths of Randle and 19-year old Michael Titus.

According to an arrest affidavit obtained by WFAA, Jones was allegedly present with Devontae Owens and Laquan Wilkerson when Randle was kidnapped and when Titus was killed in an Oak Cliff boarded up home.

None of the six people charged in connection with Shavon’s disappearance have been charged with the 13-year old girl’s murder.

The arrest affidavit says between July 2 and July 7, Jones repeatedly spoke to investigators and revealed more information about the kidnapping and murders in each interview.
[....]
demondjones_1499658533645_10008727_ver1.0.jpg

owens_1499107256196_9960937_ver1.0.jpg
Devontae Owens, 24. Charged with aggravated kidnapping for ransom or reward. He was arrested by the Lancaster Police Department and the FBI on Saturday. He is currently being held at the Dallas County Jail. His phone was pinged near Shavon's house the night she went missing.

wilkerson_1499104377867_9960883_ver1.0.jpg
Laquon Wilkerson, 30. Charged with aggravated kidnapping for ransom or reward. He has been arrested by Lancaster PD and the FBI, and is now in the Dallas County Jail. An arrest warrant states that Wilkerson was Owens' "bodyguard."
fields_1499029262094_9955592_ver1.0.jpg

Darius Fields, 26.
Charged with possessing drugs and unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon.

polley_1499029273880_9955594_ver1.0.jpg

LaPorshya Polley, 25. Charged with possession of marijuana between five and 50 pounds. She was also charged with tampering with evidence after she tried to get rid of marijuana when police arrived to arrest her.
kendallperkins_1499118389920_9962720_ver1.0.jpg

Kendall Perkins, 22. Charged with aggravated robbery. Police believe Perkins stole drugs from Fields and Owens at a Lancaster motel two days before Shavon disappeared. This led to the suspects targeting a family member of Perkins' girlfriend, Ledoris Randle. That relative was Shavon. A co-worker told Ledoris Randle that Darius Fields has "a history with kidnapping people."

jones_1499105944174_9961012_ver1.0.jpg

Desmond Jones, 19. Charged with failure to report a felony that resulted in serious bodily injury or death. A warrant states he showed officers where the bodies of Randle and Titus were located. He was arrested because he knew the two were dead and where they were located, but he kept that information from police.

Back