• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A "tornado of poop" hit residents in Massachusetts last week after an underground blockage caused raw sewage to wildly expel from toilets.

Four homes in Melrose, a city roughly 10 miles north of Boston, experienced the storm, which began Thursday morning.

“I was getting ready for work and then I heard a bubble,” one resident, Silvana Ortiz, told WHDH. “It was a crazy scene. It literally just spun and flowed out.”

The woman captured the moment "a tornado of poop started forming and started spewing out" on video. It shows a dark, murky liquid bursting from the toilet bowl at her home on Brazil Street.

She said the unsanitary experienced "destroyed everything" — including her wedding dress, floors, walls and the entire bathroom, and told The Boston Globe it will cost $8,000 to rid her home of the sewage.

Melrose MA residents experience an event today literally being called a poop tornado. It all started with a raw sewage to spew uncontrollably out of residential commodes across Melrose. Apparently there was a blockage the main sewer line resulting in a backup of the entire system.
For your information those flushable wipes don’t break down quickly enough and are wrecking havoc Sewer systems across the country causing.
Post automatically merged:

Darn it I not doing so good on new content lately.

Last edited:
The city needs to send their insurance adjuster to the homes asap to get the repairs done or it will be worse as time goes by (i.e. mold and rot to drywall etc.). These victims shouldn't have to pay for the repairs nor for any temporary housing in the interim. The city's insurance should cover all of it.

Back