• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Arizona mother has been charged after using a Taser to get her teenage son up for an Easter Sunday church service, according to police.

Investigators arrested 40-year-old Sharron Dobbins, of Phoenix, Sunday morning and booked her into jail on a felony child abuse charge, according to Maricopa County court documents.

Dobbins is accused of using the stun gun on her 16-year-old son’s left leg.

“Ms. Dobbins stated that she only sparked the Taser to get the kids up for church on Easter and that she never Tased anyone,” the arresting officer wrote in an arrest report obtained by KPHO.

Another of Dobbins’ sons, 17, and an 18-year-old nephew witnessed the incident, according to the document.

The 16-year-old did not complain of any pain but had two small bumps on his leg where Dobbins allegedly shocked him.

Dobbins, who appeared in court and was ordered not to have any contact with her sons, said that both of her sons are on probation.

“He has an ankle bracelet on,” Dobbins said of the 16-year-old. “He’s under my custody and everything.”

Dobbins said she would make arrangements for the boy to live elsewhere as she awaits her next hearing on April 16.
http://wgntv.com/2018/04/02/mother-used-stun-gun-to-wake-teen-for-easter-church-service-police-say/
Stun-Gun-Sharron-Dobbins-Arrest.jpg

Never knew Michonne to use a taser in The Walking Dead.
This must be a prequel backstory.
Rick better watch himself.

I kinda feel her pain on not being able to get the boys up for anything, nevermind church. But I left out the taser. Tho I did pour cold water over one of them once.

Tho I did pour cold water over one of them once.

According to a former coworker, this is how her mom had to get her lazy ass brother up for school every day. He did eventually turn out to be a productive member of society.

An Arizona mother has been charged after using a Taser to get her teenage son up for an Easter Sunday church service, according to police.
At first I was okay with all of this but then this shit!

both of her sons are on probation.
figures!

I did pour cold water over one of them once.

My brother and i had a shared bathroom when i was a kid. It had a detachable shower head and my mom used to turn on the water and point that thing right at his bed. And that only happened once in our house too.

He did eventually turn out to be a productive member of society.
So did my brother ... Probably because our Moms didn't have tasers.

I'm all for Church ... My parents were cool about it, we had to go to mass every Saturday night and then we could do what ever we wanted. Small sacrifice.

An Easter morn " tazing" is too late. Dragging those brats to church on Easter or any Sunday won't fix 16 years of shitty parenting.
No sympathy for the feral teen thugs, or their mother. She raised monsters.

Back