• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.wzzm13.com/article/news...ounty-woman-killed-by-family-dog/69-614450753
[....]
MSP says Daniels was unresponsive when they arrived. First responders tried to revive her, but say the 77-year-old woman died at the scene.

Investigators say Daniels had disabilities and was confined to a wheelchair. Daniels appeared to have been attacked by one of three family dogs while home alone. She was repeatedly bitten, which investigators say led to her death. An autopsy has been ordered to further investigate.

It is unclear what led to the attack.

All three dogs were taken from the home by the Newaygo County Animal Control officers and remain in quarantine at the Newaygo County Animal Shelter.

What led to the attack?...
Hmmm.
Maybe she was delicious?
Meals on Wheels?

Possibly mean to the dog.
That can happen.

1542311911593.png

Since we "know" pit-bulls are the perfect nanny-dog, are totally harmless and any aggression comes from the owner under the moniker "its the owner and not the breed", this is what a geriatric, wheelchair bound, cancer ridden dog-fighter looks like.

Here's a more in-depth story (two news video in the link):
https://www.woodtv.com/news/michigan/msp-newaygo-county-woman-bitten-to-death-by-dog/1596784977

BIG PRAIRIE TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) — Michigan State Police are investigating the death of a Newaygo County woman who appears to have been attacked and killed by a family dog.

Around 7 p.m. Tuesday, troopers were called to Sharon Lee Daniels' home in Big Prairie Township, northeast of Newaygo.

MSP say Daniels was unresponsive when they arrived. First responders tried to revive Daniels, but the 77-year-old woman died at the scene.

State police say Daniels had disabilities — she was missing a leg and had cancer — and was confined to a wheelchair. Detectives say it appears one of three family dogs she was home alone with bit her repeatedly, which led to her death.

"Multiple dog bites coupled with some underlying health issues contributed to that being a fatal accident," MSP Lt. Matthew Kanitz said Wednesday.

Authorities have ordered an autopsy to confirm the cause of death.

Adi Huedepohl said Daniels, who she had known for some 40 years, was like a mother to her.

"Everybody that met her, instantly there was a bond," Huedepohl told 24 Hour News 8 Wednesday evening. "She once told me, 'There's not too many strangers that I don't like.'

"She was one of the good ones," Huedepohl continued. "Mom, I know you're going to be with us, but it's still going to be hard. A lot of people are going to miss her."

She said breaking the news to her son was tough.

"She's the only grandma my youngest son has known in his life, and he got up for school this morning," she said, tears welling up. '(I said, 'You might not feel like going to school today.' And he said, 'Why, Mom?' And I said, 'Because Grandma Daniels died last night,' and he broke down. He was crying in my lap."

It’s unclear what led to the attack. There's no indication there were previous problems with the dogs, which were described as pit bulls.

"Those dogs have been in the house and they're part of the family," Lt. Kanitz said. "She knew those dogs and those dogs knew her."

Huedepohl said the dogs were owned by one of Daniels' family members. She doesn't blame the breed for the tragedy.

"It's not the animal," she said. "It's the owner."

All three dogs were taken by Newaygo County Animal Control officers and quarantined at the Newaygo County Animal Shelter. Whether they will be destroyed has yet to be determined, though it's unusual for a dog not to be put down if it kills someone.
I guess when 'Grandma Daniels' friend, Adi Huedepohl, says "She was one of the good ones," but then continues "It's not the animal, It's the owner" that she suspects Daniels had a dark side.

Last edited:
State police say Daniels had disabilities — she was missing a leg and had cancer — and was confined to a wheelchair. Detectives say it appears one of three family dogs she was home alone with bit her repeatedly, which led to her death.

OMFG Meals on Wheels!! Missing Leg? I'd say this attack is a repeat and the dog went back for SECONDS!

View attachment 9881
Since we "know" pit-bulls are the perfect nanny-dog, are totally harmless and any aggression comes from the owner under the moniker "its the owner and not the breed", this is what a geriatric, wheelchair bound, cancer ridden dog-fighter looks like.

Here's a more in-depth story (two news video in the link):

I guess when 'Grandma Daniels' friend, Adi Huedepohl, says "She was one of the good ones," but then continues "It's not the animal, It's the owner" that she suspects Daniels had a dark side.

The story says the dogs were owned by a family member of the victim. So I think the friend is actually calling that family member shitty. :oops:

Back