• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother and stepfather have been charged with murdering the woman's 10-year-old daughter who was found dead at a condo complex in Maine over the weekend.

State police say 33-year-old Sharon Carrillo and 51-year-old Julio Carrillo were arrested on Monday at state police offices in Bangor, where they had been interviewed by detectives.

The girl, Marrissa Kennedy, was found unresponsive at the condo complex on Harbor View Drive in Stockton Springs.

The family, which includes the Carrillos' two other children, ages one and two, had been staying at a condo owned by the mother's parents.

State police say the younger children were present in the home at the time of their older sister's death. The Maine Department of Health and Human Services took custody of them on Sunday.

An autopsy conducted on Monday determined the girl's death to be a homicide, but authorities have not disclosed her cause of death.

The case began unfolding at 2.30pm on Sunday when one of the adults living at the condo called 911 to report an unresponsive child, reported Bangor Daily News.

Responding paramedics pronounced Marissa dead at the scene and summoned Maine State Police Detectives to investigate the death.

The Carrillos were interviewed by the police in Bangor, after which they were arrested on murder charges and booked.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ather-charged-murdering-10-year-old-girl.html
49A15ADE00000578-5438665-image-m-6_1519748537581.jpg
49A15AED00000578-5438665-image-a-7_1519748548847.jpg

Merciful Zeus they look like cartoon characters.
Badly drawn ones at that.

He looks like a diddler.
6'4", big, dumb, brute
She gives off that inbred hillbilly dick drippings vibe.
Likely uses a piece of rope as a belt for her ill fitting cut offs.
Guessing combined I.Q. sitting just shy of 98 with hers being 54 leaving 44 for the surprised knuckle dragger.

The poor child was tortured.
http://www.wabi.tv/content/news/Affidavit-Reveals-That-Child-Was-Abused-For-Months-475295223.html

... State Police say Marissa endured months of serious abuse, starting back in October, at the hands of her mother and stepfather.

Court documents say they forced Marissa to kneel on kitchen tiles and raise her hands above her head while they repeatedly struck her in the abdomen and ribs with a belt.

State Police say the parents often locked the girl in a closet, and she would scream for an extended period of time.

Police say over the weekend, both Julio and Sharon beat her to a point that her speech was slurred and she was unresponsive.

When they realized the extent of the girl's injuries, they hatched a plan to cover up the abuse, and say she fell while playing in the basement.

Court documents say the girl had been dead for up to 3 hours before a call was made to 911.

Sharon-Carrillo.jpg
Julio-Carrillo.jpg

"faciem deformis populus malo" - Carrillo Family motto

Last edited:
http://www.wabi.tv/content/news/Pun...Leading-to-10-Year-Olds-Murder-475348403.html

[...]
The medical examiner says Marissa died of battered child syndrome. She sustained brutal injuries over the course of several months, including bruising and abrasions throughout her body, as well as a lacerated liver.
[...]
I spoke with two of Julio Carrillo's former coworkers Tuesday.

They told me that Carrillo told them Marissa died in October. The staff came together to help, taking up a collection for the family.
[...]

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pregna...ating-death-is-being-abused-in-jail-attorney/
A defense attorney says a Maine woman charged with murder in her 10-year-old daughter's death is being abused in jail. The 33-year-old mother is 7 months pregnant, according to reports by CBS affiliate WGME.

Attorney Chris MacLean told WCSH-TV that Sharon Carrillo shouldn't be in jail, and that there is not always enough staff to keep her safe.

Col. James Bailey, administrator of the Two Bridges Jail in Wiscasset, says Sharon Carrillo is in protective custody at the jail. He said he's not aware of any security concerns or reports of abuse.
[....]

If it wasn't for the baby, I wouldn't give a flying shit that she was being abused in jail, it's what she deserves, but the baby doesn't. After the baby is born, go for it.

I hope Fatboy up there is being abused too, he can't claim a baby as a shield, abuse the hell out of him.

A fellow inmate attacked a man accused of beating his 10-year-old stepdaughter to death inside Two Bridges Regional Jail in Wiscasset over the weekend, authorities said.

Julio Carrillo, who is awaiting trial for depraved indifference murder in Marissa Kennedy’s death, was “blindsided” by another inmate in a common area of the jail around noon Saturday, according to Lt. Michael Murphy of the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.

Paul Andrews, 34, of Jackson, faces assault and criminal threatening charges from the alleged attack. He could be arraigned on these charges Wednesday.

The assault happened in a “special management area” of the jail, a smaller, specialized cell block for higher-risk inmates, Murphy said.

“It was nothing serious,” Murphy said of the injuries. “From what I understand, there was a bloody nose.”

Both Carrillo and Andrews were taken to a local hospital for treatment and were returned to Two Bridges within an hour. Murphy said the fight was one-sided, and Carrillo took the brunt of it. He said he believes the two inmates have since been separated.
http://wgme.com/news/local/stepfath...lds-beating-death-attacked-in-jail-police-say

Lawmakers in Maine have authorized a probe into the state's handling of abuse complaints, after a 10-year-old girl was allegedly beaten to death by her parents in a case the state's governor called a 'comedy of errors'.

The Maine Legislature's Government Oversight Committee voted on Friday to investigate the February 25 death of 10-year-old Marissa Kennedy in Stockton Springs.

School officials have said that they repeatedly contacted the Maine Department of Health and Human Services with suspicions that Marissa was being abused at home.

Marissa's mother, 33-year-old Sharon Carrillo, and stepdad, 51-year-old Julio Carrillo, admitted to taking turns beating her on a daily basis for five months, according to police. Both are charged with murder.

An autopsy indicated Marissa was a victim of battered child syndrome with injuries including bleeding on the brain and a lacerated liver.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ennedy-10-allegedly-beaten-death-parents.html
4A0D089400000578-0-image-m-30_1520657433146.jpg

Some body had to know something wasn't right in this kids life. I don't care who says otherwise. On going abuse??? Teachers, family members etc... somebody had an inkling. Poor little girl.
Fucking monsters for parents.

I just hope the baby is removed from the room on birth, before they have to share the same air as that sad excuse for a mother.

You and your penis killed your own daughter and why? For the crime of not being his? I think she was likely damn glad that captain caveman up there WASN'T her father, she already had the misfortune of sharing DNA with a woman who would happily torture her own child to death.

Rot in jail both of you. You're getting attacked? Fucking GOOD. Though in the woman's case, wait until the baby is removed then throw her back in gen pop with a sign.

From the sounds of it, everybody knows just what those two did. They're not going to have it easy, nor do they deserve one iota of rest or comfort.

After all, that little girl was screaming as you abused her, did you stop? Did you hell. As such, your right to safety is revoked.

Rot. In. Hell. Screaming.

Just like she screamed, and I truly hope you hear it in your nightmares every. Single. Night.

October 19, 2018

Prosecutors in the case of a Maine mother charged with beating her 10-year-old daughter to death with her husband’s help want to try the couple together with separate juries.

Prosecutors say a joint trial with evidence to support that both Carrillos were involved in the death would be more efficient. They also say it would help avoid inconsistent verdicts.

Investigators have said the Carrillos acknowledged taking turns beating the girl before her death in February.
https://www.pressherald.com/2018/10...al-for-maine-parents-in-childs-beating-death/

I didn't start losing my baby teeth until I was 9 but that's late. I doubt she's more than 7 in that photo.

In what bizarro world do these assholes think they can abuse a child on a daily basis, for a lengthy period of time, causing multiple serious injuries, and doctors and nurses will believe a single fall caused her death?

I hate all these mothers who are either complicit or active in the abuse of their children. I feel guilty taking away the video games if mine doesn't do her homework. It's beyond me how a woman can intentionally hurt her child.

@Satanica
Before 10-year-old Marissa Kennedy was killed last February, she was allegedly forced to take off her clothes and pose naked with her mother, Sharon Carrillo, while Carrillo’s husband, Julio, physically and sexually assaulted them, according to new court documents filed by Sharon’s attorneys.

The documents portray Sharon Carrillo as a victim of torture at the hands of her husband, Marissa’s stepfather. They argue that the pair should not be tried together and that Sharon was a victim, not an accomplice, in months of abuse that resulted in the child’s death.

Julio’s torture of Sharon and Marissa had the effect of “breaking down [their] conception of reality” and caused them to submit to “a new reality created and imposed by Julio,” MacLean argued.

According to the documents, “Julio Carrillo would physically force [Sharon and Marissa] to strip naked and kneel together on the floor of their home. He would force them to hold their arms in the air and threaten to beat them with his hands and other objects if they lowered their arms,” which caused “excruciating” pain.

The court document goes on to describe that Julio sexually assaulted the woman and child. A cellphone photo, allegedly recovered by police, illustrates this scene, the filing states. Marissa appears to be 10 years old in the photo and her mother is visibly pregnant, according to the court filing.

MacLean also claims that the tactics used by detectives to interrogate Sharon in the days after Kennedy died were “coercive” in light of the new information filed today. As a result, MacLean, in the second document, is calling for all statements given by Sharon to law enforcement to be suppressed.

Darrick X. Banda, Julio’s attorney, discounted Friday’s filings.

“Sharon Carrillo’s attempts to deflect all blame onto Julio, in the end, are not going to be successful,” he said.
https://bangordailynews.com/2019/02...r-accuses-husband-of-torturing-child-and-her/

@Satanica @Fives My Charm
The mother and stepfather charged with murder in the death of a 10-year-old girl will have separate trials.

The decision comes after Sharon Carrillo put the blame for Marissa Kennedy’s death on her husband. She has claimed in court documents that she and her daughter were both victims of physical and sexual abuse at Julio Carrillo’s hands.

While the judge agreed to sever the trials, he denied another motion to suppress all statements Sharon Carrillo made to law enforcement. Her lawyer argued that both police and her husband coerced her to implicate herself in her daughter’s death, but the judge did not agree.

“It doesn’t change the defense’s position, and it doesn’t change any arguments that we’ll be making,” said defense attorney Chris MacLean, who represents Sharon Carrillo.

Court documents show Julio Carrillo called 911 on Feb, 25, 2018, to report the girl was bleeding and barely breathing. Both Carrillos later admitted in police interviews to beating Marissa daily and then trying to make her death look like an accident inside their Stockton Springs condo. They were arrested and charged with depraved indifference murder.

Since then, Sharon Carrillo’s attorneys have repeatedly called into question her intellectual abilities and her role in Marissa’s death. She is seeking to annul her marriage, although that case is still pending. Julio Carrillo’s attorneys have shared comparatively little information about his defense.

Last edited:
Julio's defense attorney, Darrick Banda says, "This is Julio taking responsibility for his part. It's not an exoneration of Sharon. She continues to deny, deflect blame on Julio, deny responsibility for her part in this. When the facts come to light and if that case goes to trial, you'll see that she's just as responsible for Marissa's death as Julio is."

Sharon has pleaded not guilty to murder.

Her defense says they plan to talk to prosecutors and convince them of Sharon's story, that Julio was beating her as well and that she had no part in the killing of her daughter.

Her defense lawyer, Laura Shaw says, "We will be asking them to dismiss charges. Whether or not that will happen, I'm not sure."
Macmober says, "This doesn't change the case against Sharon Carrillo at all. That matter is still set for trial in December, and at that time, the state will introduce sufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she, like her husband, is also guilty of the death of Marissa Kennedy."

Julio Carrillo is scheduled for sentencing next month.

A minimum sentence for depraved indifference murder is 25 years, but the state says they will seek life in prison.

I want him to testify against the mother so she receives just as much time as he gets.

Back