• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
I'm glad the police charged her, this one makes me extra angry because it was clearly intentional.

Ft. Lauderdale Police said Shantrell Mitchell, 32, parked her car in a shaded area of a BJs parking lot just after 12 p.m. Friday with her 21-month-old daughter still inside her car.

Mitchell is reportedly seen on surveillance footage opening and manually locking every door of her car before walking towards the store.

According to the police report, Mitchell didn’t notice what she had done until she got back to her car to put eggs in the back seat.

Mitchell reportedly flagged down an employee to call 911, grabbed her daughter and placed her near an air conditioning vent and poured iced tea all over her body.

“The child had a temperature of 105 degrees, was suffering from seizures, and had to be transported to Holy Cross Hospital,” Assistant State Attorney Eric Linder said.

https://www.wfla.com/top-stories/fl...ot-car-for-3-hours-while-shopping-police-say/

She's apparently trying to claim it was an accident but (bolding is mine) :

Mitchell reportedly told investigators that she had asked family members to watch the child for her, but no one would do it.

Surveillance video captures the moments after she parked and when she went into the store. It shows she went to each door of the car before walking away.

“She parks the vehicle, then proceeds to get out and manually lock each door, opening the rear driver’s side, rear passenger’s side and front door and manually locks them. Her child was in a car seat directly behind her,” said Fort Lauderdale police Detective Tracy Figone.

“Def Mitchell then proceeds to walk into BJ’s Wholesale, intentionally leaving her child victim in the locked vehicle,” according to the arrest report.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/08/...ot-vehicle-for-three-hours-while-she-shopped/

Thank God that baby is alive. That's nothing short of a miracle. Hopefully she can recover although she'll likely have brain damage.

Absolutely no way she did not know the kid was in the car. And who the fuck goes grocery shopping for 3 hours?

I know right, it's almost like she double checked to make sure her kid couldn't get out (by locking all the doors) and then farted around the store for hours til she figured she'd be dead. But also, parked in the shade to prolong her suffering.

Watching her manually lock each car door was chilling knowing that their was a 21 months old baby girl left behind, abandoned to bake and dehydrate for 3 hours. Her little brain short circuiting because of it's inability to cool the organs down and seizures ensue.

Oh yeah, bitch came back fully expecting to see her daughters belly button popped out and red just like a butterball turkey to indicate that it is done!!

Last edited:
Cunt.
Spay her.
Jail her for 10 years minimum.
Remove parental rights.
Put her in a steel windowless shed in the sun to bake half to death.
Then wash, rinse, repeat.
Over and over

1678386136317.png

Name:MITCHELL, SHANTRELL ERICA

Supervision Begin Date:02/24/2022
Current Location:FT. LAUDERDALE
Current Status:ACTIVE
Supervision Type:PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date:02/23/2027

Current Community Supervision History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Community Supervision Length
08/13/2019LEAVE CHILD IN CAR/GBH02/24/2022BROWARD19100895Y 0M 0D