• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Oklahoma woman left her children home alone for two days without food, police say.

Shannon Aloisi, 31, faces a charge of child neglect.

“The kids did not have anything to eat. There was no food in the house,” Det. Scott Stephens with Purcell Police said.

A neighbor called police to let them know that a 13-year-old boy, and girls ages 12 and 10, had been left home while their mother was in Oklahoma City for a couple of days doing drugs.

According to the arrest affidavit, the children said they had not eaten anything but nuts and crackers.

Said to be partially paralyzed, the 12-year-old girl is in a wheelchair and couldn't do anything alone.

After a couple of days, the woman asked a neighbor to go check on her children.

“Told the neighbor if she wanted to provide some food for the kids that she would pay her back with food stamps,” Stephens said.

Police found the children's mother and asked her to come home. They took her into custody and the three children are now in the care of DHS.
http://www.wlwt.com/article/woman-a...me-alone-for-2-days-as-she-did-drugs/15841824
1585316172734.png

Last edited:
This is why Planned Parenthood is so important. Some people are not cut out to be parents.

Rum, the finest potion
It gives me quite the notion
To vomit over your face
Beer, so cold as ice
It's taste will suffice
Drinking through nights and through days...

Back