• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

PerfectChaos

QueenGEEK
25149182_BG1_zpsfde0d807.jpg
25149182_BG2_zps420fb931.jpg

A Selma woman and her boyfriend are accused of burning the woman's 21-month-old daughters with a clothes iron last month.

Shanetta Tyus, 23, and Gabriel Fikes, 22, were arrested Wednesday and each charged with aggravated child abuse, assault and endangering the welfare of a child.

According to police, Tyus' twin daughters were taken to Vaughan Regional Medical Center on the night of March 19 after being severely burned all over their bodies.
[...]
Later police had Tyus and Fikes come to the police department for an interview and couldn't determine if there were grounds for an arrest. According to police, Tyus said she was asleep, and Fikes said he was gone at the time of the incident.

Tyus and Fikes also reportedly wanted detectives to do an interview with the toddlers' 4-year-old sibling to see if the sibling could have done it.

After receiving a report from the hospital in Birmingham that showed the girls suffered second-degree burns to 40 percent of their bodies, the District Attorney's office issued warrants for the arrests of Tyus and Fikes.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/25149182/selma-mom-boyfriend-accused-of-burning-twin-toddlers-with-iron

OMG, this is absolutely horrifying. How can you torture anyone like that, much less an infant?
And it took the cops a month to determine that a four yr old couldn't have done that? WTF?

Come on guys, you know the four year old turned the iron on, and while waiting for it to heat up, put the twins in the dryer, then threw the hot iron in, shut the door, and turned it on. How else would they get burns all over their bodies.
I hate people

Burns hurt, excruciating pain and the pain afterwards as they heal is like no other.

That dick worshipper doesn't deserve to ever see them again.

I can't wrap my head around this. To intentionally burn someone let alone a child is a cruel thing to do and these were babies!
What were they doing getting high and torturing these babies for funsies? I don't see how anyone could do this with a clear head unless you're just evil and if they are just evil well then kill them. Why keep them around?

How horrible! These babies were burned all over their bodies with a clothes iron by someone who should have loved them! Monters are real and they they look like us (most of the time they're uglier then the average person). These abusive parents need to be tortured

The mom has custody of the girls.

Hopefully she got her shit together and is no longer abusive to those children.

The Penis is also out living his life they no longer seem to be together- who would have thought those

two would not last.

Back