• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A wealthy mother and daughter living in “Grey Gardens”-like squalor subjected their personal assistant to racist slurs and sexual harassment, according to a new Westchester County lawsuit.

Shamel Thompson says he was paid $1,750 a week to chauffeur around the 28-year-old daughter, Becky Stein, and do simple housework at her and her mother’s $4 million White Plains home, which was “permeated with junk,” according to court papers.

But it turned into the job from hell, with Becky spewing the N-word at him and demanding that he wipe feces from her genitals, the suit says.

Meanwhile, her suspended-lawyer mom, Sheryl Dicker Stein, 67, tried to seduce the 39-year-old married father of three and even instructed him to bed her daughter, the papers say.

“They will be hard-pressed to find a jury of their peers in New York,” said Thompson’s lawyer, Lowell Sidney, referring to the mother and daughter.

A “scantily and inappropriately clothed” Sheryl touched Thompson in an inappropriate manner and made sexually explicit comments to” him several times in 2018, papers charge.

She even “demanded that plaintiff have sexual relations with [Becky],” the suit claims.

When he wasn’t fending off the creepy women, he was wading through a morass of “urine and fecal matter scattered throughout the premises” of their home, according to the court papers.

Becky, who has autism, according to a 2016 lawsuit filed against the family by another former employee, could not be bothered to find a toilet, Thompson told The Post.

“I was in the car with her, and I heard a noise, and I said, ‘Becky what is going on?’ ” Thompson recalled — claiming the woman casually responded, “Oops, I couldn’t hold it. I do it all the time, so what’s the problem?”

Thompson said he endured the vile conditions because, “I have bills to pay.” But he was fired in February, he said, after he asked for a raise.

Sheryl “lives off the largesse provided by her father Ernest Dicker,’’ the papers state.

Thompson is suing for $12,000 in back pay, as well as unspecified damages fo

$1750 / week is a pretty decent pay. But it is nowhere near enough to deal with that kind of shit.

ETA: (from the sourced article)
"Even more disturbingly, the women showed Thompson’s wife — who once worked for them — “numerous videos of the [mother-and-daughter] defendants masturbating each other,” the court papers claim."

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Last edited:
Becky has poor social skills, so her doting mother was just trying to get her laid.

Seriously though these people have too much money— they haven’t suffered the consequences that might force them to shape up. They’ll just find another poor sucker who has bills to pay.

Back