• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6

But Chapman’s story, spelled out in shocking detail in past prison reports, tells the story of a predator who terrorized young boys all over the east. Records state:

• He tortured cats as a youth, “locking them in boxes and leaving them to starve” in the woods. He also killed a cat with bricks.
  • Made advances on an 11-year-old stepson.
  • Promised a paper route to a 12-year-old boy in Pennsylvania as a ruse to lure him into the woods and molest him.
  • Once fantasized about “fondling and killing a kid.”
  • Carried a receipt for “the purchase of a boys wallet,” according to an entry dated Feb. 24.
  • Prison staff saying he has “his own agenda” and is capable of getting around.
  • An entry from 2015 states Chapman is “still capable of sexual functioning.”
  • In the 1970s, at the height of his attacks on “50-100” boys, he said: “I need help because I cannot help myself from doing these things.”

State wants to save some money, that's all this is. Hard to attend to medical needs of scumbag old people.

How was he up for release at all? Victims didnt want to testify so he got sweet plea dealed out?

Was he merely suspected or was he charged with these molestations/rapes?

State wants to save some money, that's all this is. Hard to attend to medical needs of scumbag old people.

How was he up for release at all? Victims didnt want to testify so he got sweet plea dealed out?

Was he merely suspected or was he charged with these molestations/rapes?
@JackBurton victims showed up and begged to not release him.. state did

Prosecutors said he allegedly exposed himself and masturbated in front of workers at MCI-Shirley on June 3 and 4 in 2018, just two days after the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court denied an appeal from one of Chapman’s victims.

Last edited:
There truly is no hope for that guy. However, I watched this video over the weekend and it helped me understand why some criminals can't control their impulses. There's a couple of experimental programs to diagnose and treat children from a young age, and it seems to be working to retrain the brain. There are probably many repeat criminals who could be helped by this, but, of course, who's going to pay for it.

I really recommend watching this and I would appreciate feedback from others about it. Do you think it's a viable treatment? It did help a young man who was treated as an adult, but he had the correct mind set going into it. He didn't want to keep fucking up and being a shit to his family, so he did the work and saw the results.

"That actually goes against the legal requirement of the Sex Offender Registry" @Craygor

The original Epstein documents for a Parole inquest (note, not a hearing) was "he had credible threats" against his person. In fear for his life is mentioned more than once with documentation of evidence. As in an anonymous posting or ten with recent celebrity status.

Loopholes are a way to grease the wheels, so to speak. Follow the money and the bribes are there to be exploited. Blackmail the Blackmailers type of arrangement.

This lawyer is a scumbag.

I get everyone is entitled to a defense, i get that a defense attorney has a job to do and our justice system depends on it.

This has nothing to do wtih that though. The trial is over, the verdict established, there is nothing left for the attorney to do and continuing to put society at risk is completely uncalled for by his professional responsibilities.

Back