• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
o0qwj8.jpg

FORT MYERS - Walter Alexander Cobos, 36, was last seen at his home yesterday. He may be driving a silver 2001 Hyundai SUV or possibly a 1992 maroon four-door Honda.

His wife, 29-year-old Migdalia Cobos, is in jail for failing to protect the girls - repeatedly bailing her husband out of jail and letting him back into the home where the girls lived, allowing him to repeatedly abuse them.

Cobos is described as a Hispanic male, 5'9", 150lbs with brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone who has seen Cobos is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 780-TIPS. You can remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward.

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=18461&z=3

Last edited:
Migdalia Cobos, 29, was arrested Wednesday on a single charge of neglecting a child without great harm.

According to deputy Raymond VanHouten, her husband was sexually assaulting both girls since at least 2006. When the older sister told Migalia Cobos of the ongoing abuse, she reportedly “hit the (victim) and called her a liar and locked her in her bedroom.â€￾ For fear of being punished, the girls stopped telling.

Walter Cobos was arrested Oct. 24 for allegations of child sexual abuse involving the older sister.

“During this time, his wife Migdalia Cobos arranged for bail to be posted and allowed him back in the residence, placing the victim in immediate danger of any future sexual abuse by Walter Cobos,’ VanHouten reported.

Then on March 21, Walter Cobos was arrested again for driving while his license was suspended.

“Again, Mrs. Cobos bailed him out, allowing him to re-enter the home, again placing the victims in harms way and failing to make a reasonable effort to protect them,â€￾ VanHouten said.

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080327/NEWS0110/80327054/1075

Put down the penis and walk away bitch! Your daughters should be more important than you having a man around. Your first clue should have been that he DIDN'T want to fuck YOU anymore .

WTF?!?!? She is more fucked up than he is! She hits her daughter and locks her in her room? Although locked in her room was probably a relief for the poor girl so step-daddy couldn't molest her and psycho mommy can't hit her for complaining about it. This useless whore of a mother should never ever be allowed out of prison never mind having custody of any child ever again. The step daddy needs to fry as far as I am concerned but life in general population would satisfy me. Bubba needs a new bitch to rape and pass around to his prison buddies. :mad:

Thank you, I initially balked at posting this because I couldn't figure out who exactly this woman is! If anyone comes up with a definitive answer, please post!
I can only come up with one answer to who she is to these kids. The step dad must have married the kids mom after their real father died, only to have her die, leaving him with the kids then he remarried to this bitch. Only a guess. :confused:

Mother, stepmother, caregiver, doesn't really matter bcs no matter how she knows these girls they had the courage and strength to come to her for help & she hits them and bails the bastard out so he can come back and do it again?? :grrrrrr: TWATWAFFLE SUPREME.

interesting, from this link:

Lee County Sheriff’s deputies are still searching for a man charged with several sex offenses who is thought to have absconded with four children.

According to spokesman John Sheehan, the suspect, Walter Cobos, 36, of Fort Myers, did not show up for court Thursday.

The children are described as a 6-year-old girl, and boys ages 8, 10 and 12. Three of the children are his biological children and one is a stepchild. It does not appear the two children he reportedly sexually abused are with him.

Not that this makes him less a danger to the kids he's with, of course.

Back