• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Ducky

0_Police-incident-on-Grosvenor-Road-Stuart-RoadWalton.jpg
A baby girl died after her mother laid on her while she was drunk.

Liverpool medics rushed to a home to find a lifeless baby girl on a sofa. Despite the best efforts of paramedics, four-month-old Mija Krupaityte was pronounced dead at Alder Hey Children's Hospital a short while after.

It was later discovered that the girl's mother Milda Stucinskaite was the equivalent of four times over the legal drink-drive limit - meaning she was in the range of extreme intoxication to unconsciousness - when the baby was found.

The girl's dad, who was slumped in an armchair, was the equivalent of 2.5 times over the drink-drive limit. Toxicology reports found the Lithuanian born couple had both recently smoked the wacky tobacky.

At an inquest, coroner Lisa McElvogue said a lodger living at the address claimed both parents were drinking and that they passed Milda a bottle of milk. She started to feed the baby with it and the lodger, along with another man living at the address, went out to get a pizza.
When they came back 45 minutes later they found Milda lying over the baby on the sofa, partially covering her body.
The dad was asleep in his armchair.

The lodger woke the parents and started performing CPR on her, while the mum ran into the street, knocking on doors and begging neighbours for help.
Two health care assistants who were making visits nearby rushed in with neighbours and attempted to revive the child.
Paramedics took over CPR when they arrived, but it proved too late.

Baby Mija Krupaityte was pronounced dead less than an hour after the first call came in.

- Don’t mix the wacky tobacky and the wobbly pops w/a 4mo. And if you do, don’t let dad. Or get a sitter.... Just a thought.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/four-month-old-baby-suffocates-18987506

Last edited by a moderator:
I could see laying down on a nice, squishy fat person for a few hours. Have done this-feels like a waterbed. But these drunk pieces of shit-with borderline alcohol poisoning-all wrong, no partial credit, and they can go fuck themselves for fucking soooo non-challantly MURDERING a baby. In my opinion, they should be charged with murder, no "let's coddle the drunk, it's a disease, can we do manslaughter?" bullshit. This REALLY fucking disgusted me, sorry for the long vent.

Back