• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Tokyo authorities are searching for a mystery pooper who repeatedly has left feces in the same shopping district, a report said.

The male perpetrator known as “Mr. Poop” has reportedly relieved himself on the streets of the Akihabra district on at least 10 occasions over the last three months, according to the Tokyo Reporter.

In one incident, the mystery pooper who is believed to be in his 30s was caught with his pants down as he fleed from the scene. His dropped trousers were black and he was carrying a blue backpack, witnesses said.

Nearby business owners are sick of his crap.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/07/11/mystery-serial-pooper-strikes-in-japan/

Attachments

• serial_shitter.jpg
    serial_shitter.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 743
Holy crap. This made world news???

My boyfriend used to run a street sweeper at a grocery store/strip mall and pickup trash on the walkways.
Every single night there was human feces.
Thank God he doesn't do it anymore.
They found a body last week and it hardly made the news at all.

Holy crap. This made world news???

My boyfriend used to run a street sweeper at a grocery store/strip mall and pickup trash on the walkways.
Every single night there was human feces.
Thank God he doesn't do it anymore.
They found a body last week and it hardly made the news at all.
Did the body clog up the street sweeper?
I bet that would be Hell to get outta those bristles.

Back