• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A brutal 'serial killer' who 'hated women from childhood' is accused of committing 11 murders in three countries to avenge his wife 'cheating on him'.

Bakhtiyor Matyakubov, 45, raped most of his victims either before or after killing them, it is alleged.

In one case, he decapitated a victim then had sex with her headless corpse, say police.

Matyakubov has been sentenced to life in Ukraine for three murders and is now facing a trial in Moscow over the deaths of five women, says the country's Investigative Committee.

Among his victims was Yulia Lebezhina, 26, a sex shop saleswoman who he stabbed 20 times, according to Russian prosecutors.

He then stole money and an artificial vagina toy from the shop, it is alleged. Later he is due to be extradited to his native Uzbekistan where he is accused of killing three women.

A jet-setting serial killer who murdered women in three countries over three weeks and raped their corpses has spoken of the chilling way he slaughtered the women.

Bakhtiyor Matyakubov, 46, has been sentenced to two life sentences for seven murders in Russia and Ukraine.

He now faces a trial for three more suspected killings of women in his native Uzbekistan.

Matyakubov was nicknamed the 'maniac in white gloves' which he wore for murders in Moscow.

Earlier jailed twice for robbery, the father-of-one claimed he killed to revenge women who cheated on him.

All the murders for which he is convicted or suspected took place in a 13-week spree as he flew between three countries, courts were told.

In one case he is alleged to have killed two women in separate attacks in a single day.

His final victim was Yulia Lebezhina, 26, a sex shop saleswoman in Moscow who he stabbed 20 times before stealing an artificial vagina toy.

'It was my birthday and I wanted to please myself,' he told his interrogators.

In sickening testimony, he said: 'I had never been to such places before. A normal girl would not work in a sex shop.

'I decided to punish this immoral madam. Then for a long time, I regretted killing her.

'She even came to me in my dreams. She was a beautiful girl.'

A Russian court this week found the construction site worker guilty of five murders - the first of which was triggered by him finding out on New Year's Day 2015 that his Moscow lover had another man, he claimed.

Continue reading at link

Back