• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 26-year-old man who molested a 12-year-old boy suffering from autism and other medical conditions was sentenced to 35 years Monday as part of a plea bargain.

Javier Perez appeared entered a plea of guilty to a charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child.

Perez was arrested at a local homeless shelter last July after staff at the Texarkana Public Library became alarmed after seeing him enter a public bathroom with the boy. A male staff member entered the bathroom and yelled out after noticing two people’s feet in one stall. The boy reported later that Perez pulled his pants down after the boy refused to pull them down himself. Perez sexually assaulted the boy in the bathroom and then fled after being confronted by library staff.
Judge John Tidwell asked D.A. Crisp if the prosecution has been in touch with the family of the victim regarding the proposed plea deal. Crisp said that she has had numerous calls with the boy’s family and that they prefer to resolve this case with a plea to spare the young victim the trauma of facing Perez in court and testifying at a public trial.

“He is a special needs child with autism and medical conditions that are ongoing,” Crisp said. “He is very traumatized by what happened to him.”

Tidwell spoke of the victim when he agreed to approve the plea bargain.

“This child has been put through so much. The court doesn’t want to put him through more so I’m going to accept the plea,” Tidwell said. “I cannot wrap my mind around what this child is going through. For the next 35 years, I want you to think about that child.”

Time to thin out the herd of criminals in Texarkana starting with this short-eyes. There has always been a old tradition of rough justice in TX involving a rope and a tree. Let's perpetuate that tradition.

If anyone wants to check Jack's claims:

https://www.cityrating.com/crime-statistics/texas/texarkana.html

Texarkana crime statistics report an overall downward trend in crime based on data from 18 years with violent crime decreasing and property crime decreasing. Based on this trend, the crime rate in Texarkana for 2019 is expected to be lower than in 2016.

The city violent crime rate for Texarkana in 2016 was higher than the national violent crime rate average by 111.2% and the city property crime rate in Texarkana was higher than the national property crime rate average by 104.34%.

In 2016 the city violent crime rate in Texarkana was higher than the violent crime rate in Texas by 93.04% and the city property crime rate in Texarkana was higher than the property crime rate in Texas by 81.45%.

:nailbiting:

Latest posts

Back