• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 24-year-old paedophile who raped a teenage girl and sexually assaulted another when he was 17 was today jailed for seven-and-a-half years.

Matthew Kelly, from Christchurch, New Zealand, is already in jail with a five-year sentence after forcing a woman to perform a sex act on a baby and send him a video.

Christchurch District Court today heard how his rape victim, who was 13 or 14 at the time of the attack seven years ago, was so scarred that she carved the word 'whore' on to her leg.
His other victim, who he kissed and touched on the breast, was 12 years old.

Kelly met the girls through a church which cannot be named, reported Stuff.

He tried to touch the older girl and said he would harm her family if she told anyone. One day, he grabbed her after church and raped her in a park.

The girl told court she used to be an 'open, happy, and self-assured' person but after the rape tried to take her own life and self-harmed.

She said: 'He stole some of the most important years of my life from me, and I will never get them back'.

Kelly's defence lawyer, Josh Lucas, said the judge should take into account that Kelly was young at the time and had been abused and bullied himself as a child.

He said: 'Crushing sentences have a devastating effect, especially on young people.'

He said rehabilitation treatment could 'open his eyes' to the damage he had caused.

Passing sentence, Judge Jane Farish noted a psychological report which said that Kelly had a 'chronic sexual pre-occupation,' showed no remorse or empathy to his victims and had a tendency to manipulate and lie.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ist-24-forced-woman-perform-sex-act-baby.html

One day, he grabbed her after church and raped her in a park.
Fucking predator...fingers crossed that the prison he's going to have some civic minded fellas in there who'll take care of this problem

Back