• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Prosecutors in Maryland say a man accused of killing his former girlfriend and attacking her two children with a hammer has been sentenced to life plus 40 years in prison.

Sharef Hayward pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and two counts of first-degree assault in Airealle Sells' 2016 death. In total, Hayward was sentenced to life plus 40 years, with the 40 years to be served consecutively after the life sentence.

Prosecutors say Hayward went into Sells' Princess Anne apartment, stabbed her several times and struck her with a hammer. Sells' two children were also assaulted with a hammer. A statement says the children needed numerous surgeries to recover from the assault. They still require medical attention.

Valentina Downing, Airealle’s mother, was in court for the plea deal and said Hayward showed no remorse. However, because of her faith, Downing said she has to love Hayward. The only thing that pains her is that she wasn’t able to tell her granddaughter that her father was sorry for what he did to her. Something she wishes she could do.

“I would have been able to tell his daughter that at least your dad said he was sorry for what he did to you and your brother and your mom,” said Downing.

The real miracle though is far the children have come. Since the incident both Naomy and Adyahnn have regained their ability to walk and talk after doctors initially thought the worst.

“I always tell people these are my two miracle children because the doctors said they weren’t going to live and if they lived they wouldn’t be normal children. So I think I have a report to be made that God did this,” Downing said.

It is amazing how far these children have come when they were unexpected to live.

The POS deserves to rot for what he did to those children.

Latest posts

Back