• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
full

A 34-year-old man has admitted he raped a 12-year-old girl and sexually abused another child, both of whom were prior victims of sexual abuse, according to the district attorney.

Christopher Michael Gunter, 34 of Candler, pleaded guilty Monday to statutory rape of a child under 15 and one count of indecent liberties.

“Gunter knew the two minor victims suffered prior sex abuse and acted to exploit their vulnerabilities,” District Attorney Todd Williams said. “Sex offenders often exploit vulnerable victims.

“Had the case gone to trial, the evidence would have shown that one of the minor victims was able to defend herself to escape from ongoing sexual abuse.

“The courage of these young victims to come forward has not only ended their abuse by this defendant but also will go a long way to prevent this defendant from harming children again,” Williams said.

The judge sentenced Gunter to at least 15 years in prison, with a maximum sentence of 23 years in prison.

The judge ordered that Gunter have no contact with the victims and to register as a sex offender for 30 years when he is released from prison.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope he's exploited in the same way on the inside
You & me both
Post automatically merged:

1. What the fuck kind of sentence was this? 15-23 years in prison & having to register as a sex offender for 30 years after is bullshit. He should be doing life without parole or be on death row.
  2. Who else is hoping the other inmates give his sick ass a blood eagle?

Last edited:
Is it just me, or have these sentences seemed extraordinarily light lately? 15 to 23 for raping two little girls? and there are people locked up for life life because they smoked some dope? unreal.

Back