• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Thomas Weatherholt, 22, was sentenced to a minimum of 35 years in prison and a maximum of 70 years for the death of his girlfriend's infant daughter.

According to court records, the 3.5 week-old baby was sleeping, when Weatherholt took her outside and abused her.

Havana was taken to Devos Children's Hospital in Grand Rapids with a broken rib and fractured skull, along with other injuries.

She died two days later, at just 27 days old.

Today, the courtroom was filled with tears, except from Weatherholt who chose not to speak at all.

His attorney read a letter on his behalf, which the prosecutor says was the first sign of any kind of remorse.

Before giving the sentence, the judge pointed out there is no way to understand this kind of crime.

"The baby was asleep, comfortable, creating no problems at all," said Honorable Thomas G. Power. "[Weatherholt] wasn't caring for the child, the child wasn't crying or being fussy or being difficult, so you can't even understand how he could be upset about this - it really comes down to being a killing."

Weatherholt claims he doesn't remember what happened the night of the crime.

According to investigators, Weatherholt was the boyfriend of the infant's mother at the time of the incident.

I'm sure we could easily toss him in an empty hole, sides greased. Feed him well, let him get all the water he wants. No bathroom. He stays there till he dies. Add criminals, especially cruel ones, repeat sentence with each prisoner until the hole turns into a pool. When it's full, put a top on it and bury it. Why do these women leave their babies with these asshats? Haven't any of them heard of birth control? Just give them a job at an abortion clinic. They'd loooove that. (sarc off)

I hate to sound like an old fogey but I’ll power through it. Is it just me or does this younger generation shower a whole lot less than ours did? My friends and I considered men with short hair, decent breath and the pleasing scent of soap to be a total turn on!

I used to tell my son that he had to brush his teeth & shower regularly to attract women, but he proved me wrong. It’s not just him— his friends are like that too. Nice kids, but not sexy.

My friends and I considered men with short hair, decent breath and the pleasing scent of soap to be a total turn on!
My middle son has hair down to his shoulders, but he knows he has rules to follow if he wants to keep it.
1. Shower and wash his hair every day
2. If he's not in a band by the time he's 16, he has to cut it.

Back