• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
July 20, 2018

A Lansing man has pleaded guilty to sodomizing a 3-year-old.

Kevin Brown-Rios, 24, pleaded guilty, but mentally ill, to first-degree criminal sexual conduct causing injury to a 3-year-old. He'll have to spend a minimum of 15 years at the state Center for Forensic Psychiatry, under the terms of a plea bargain.

Brown-Rios initially told police he never touched the toddler, according to court documents. Later, he said he was giving the boy a prostate exam to see if he had cancer.

The incident happened on the Fourth of July 2016 when the toddler and his mother were at a barbecue at her grandmother's house in Lansing, the mother told police. After a fireworks show, she put her son to bed.

She ran to the store and was gone for less than 10 minutes, leaving her sleeping son with her grandmother.

When she came home, her son was crying. There was blood all over his backside, and Brown-Rios was sitting next to him in bed, she told police.

She scooped the boy up and called 911 but didn't wait for the ambulance. She set off walking toward the hospital herself, carrying her sobbing son. The ambulance intercepted them as they walked.

Brown-Rios was initially found competent to stand trial in October 2016. A month later, he filed notice that he was going to use legal insanity as his defense.

The Center for Forensic Psychiatry found him incompetent in April 2017, and he was committed to the Saline facility. The center declared him competent in September.

The defense performed an independent medical exam, which found Brown-Rios to be mentally ill. He had told police in 2016 that he was schizophrenic and bipolar.

Brown-Rios will have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.
https://www.lansingstatejournal.com...ut-mentally-ill-sodomizing-toddler/805894002/
636676977301093213-Kevin-Brown-Rios-2.4.96.jpg

.Brown-Rios was initially found competent to stand trial in October 2016. A month later, he filed notice that he was going to use legal insanity as his defense.

. The Center for Forensic Psychiatry found him incompetent in April 2017, and he was committed to the Saline facility. The center declared him competent in September.

when he realized being in a mental facility is way worse than prison.

15 years in a mental institution, for sending a mom with a toddler bleeding out of his bum, into the street, totally prepared to fucking walk to the hospital if she had too ... Oh and he has to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life ... Whoop-dee-fucking -doo .... Not good enough ... Nope its not.

Prostate exam ... to see if he had cancer ???

OMG ... like how do the cops resist the urge to kill child molesters, when they give excuses like this ???

Kevinbr5 on Instagram. Nothing but selfies.

Thanks! What a loser ...

So sad. People confined in mental institutions are more accessible than inmates ... If I was this kids mom, I would fucking kill the guy.

Like i'm not his mom and i want to kill the guy ... reading about her not waiting for help and walking towards it instead ... that was just

to0 much. This judge needs a kick in the teeth, because this guy should have gotten forty years of having to trade his bum for donuts on

the inside everyday for sure.

He's not so crazy that he can't make up a dumb excuse to explain what he did that EVERYBODY BELIEVED and got his cushy placement in a mental facility.

That is one scary sadistic mo fo! -not only does he sodomize a 3yo baby- but then he sits right next to him in bed & waits for the mom to discover her bleeding, sobbing baby!

Thank god she grabbed her baby & ran- too bad she didn’t have time to exact some revenge on that sicko first!

I’m not sure how good the prison healthcare system is with preventative medicine?- but I’m sure Mr. Brown Rios’ fellow inmates won’t mind ‘checking his prostate for cancer’ very thoroughly & on a daily basis!!:devil:

How does he know the family and why was he in the house too that laylte at night since it was after the fireworks show. Where was the grandmother while this happened and the poor baby layed there screaming and crying? Who let him I the house? Was he welcomed into the house at all to begin with or did he invite himself in? If grandma was sleeping and or a sound sleeper then what did she need from the store that was that important? Idk why but I have so many questions. Who the fuck was he; to be there in the first place??

He needs a prostate exam with a concrete smasher.
Drive a jackhammer right up his chute til his head flops off.

Back