• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother has been indicted by a grand jury for allegedly giving her 2-year-old son cocaine.

Kalin Swartz was indicted on Dec. 12 for two felonies, assault in the third degree and causing another person to ingest a controlled substance. Swartz was arrested on Dec. 20.

"I think she's disturbed," said Heidi Sjolander, the boy's paternal grandmother. "She needs to be locked up. She needs to stay behind bars."

The alleged incident happened in September.

Sjolander said her grandson, Beau Villwock, was lethargic after a visit with his mother.

"It has been a nightmare and the fact that the baby didn't die is an absolute miracle, but he was born a fighter and he's here for a reason. I'm grateful we have him," she said.

According to a letter from Claudia M. Burton, a Marion County Circuit Court Judge, the mother has been accused of neglect and abuse in the past.

"Over the course of this proceeding, the court gradually became more and more concerned about Beau's safety when with mother," the letter from Oct. 12 reads.

The document said Beau had a serious injury under his mother's care in July.

"Three doctors confirmed that both the most recent injury and the June injury were in fact second-degree burns. Based on the evidence, this court found that Beau had suffered at least two second-degree burns while in mother's care."

Sjolander said Beau is currently in custody of his father and will spend a large amount of time with his grandparents.
http://katu.com/news/local/mother-accused-of-giving-toddler-cocaine
b6d91197-1eb7-46b2-8e21-fe3a66c614b7-large16x9_KalinSwartzcap.jpg

Hm.
I predict in less than 3 months someone will come defend this bitch.
She's innocent, only god can judge, we don't know the whole story, they know the whole story but can't tell.
Oh. Maybe a story of how the father actually did it but Kalin got blamed.

She has fucked for drugs, food and eye liner.
Sterilize her and 10 years in the pokey.

The only drug addicts who dont deserve to die are the ones in the entertainment industry, and even then, very few of those are worth keeping around.

Looks like when Kalin isn't enjoying a line of nose candy with her toddler, she cleans up pretty nice and does a bit of plus-size modeling (her words, not mine, so don't get angry with me)
20258159_1092543910878044_1803880724479429070_n_zpsjmc86pdk.jpg

21369364_1118741864924915_1636034924936736752_n_zpsq3xfqxlj.jpg

22089889_1129885970477171_4773275417413734968_n_zpsn2afsh5o.jpg

24993368_1170921149706986_6736601045360125288_n_zpsx1glcs2q.jpg

Kalin "Sharing is Caring" Swartz

Last edited:
Looks like Kalin Swartz went off the deep end since her 2017 arrest.

An Oregon mother with ties to Southeast Idaho who had been wanted by police for failing to appear at her trial for allegedly giving her 2-year-old son cocaine was arrested in Texas on Sunday.

Kalin Swartz, 29, of Jefferson, Oregon, was taken into custody on an outstanding warrant by Midland County Sheriff’s Office deputies just outside of Midland, Texas.

Swartz had been wanted since Dec. 12 when an Oregon judge learned she had violated conditions of her release from jail by allegedly leaving the state to go to the home of a man she knew in Jonesboro, Indiana.
She reportedly purchased gas using a credit card she stole from an Oregon logging company. She also allegedly attempted to crash the Indiana man’s truck while driving with him as a passenger in an attempt to kill him, according to media reports.

Prior to her capture Sunday, the local Crime Stoppers organization, which alerts the public about unsolved crimes and wanted fugitives, had posted via social media that Swartz has family ties to Blackfoot and could have fled to Idaho.

Swartz had a court hearing set for Jan. 4, regarding charges of third-degree assault and causing another person to ingest a controlled substance, which stemmed from a grand jury indictment that said she allegedly gave her toddler son cocaine. Swartz was scheduled to go on trial for the incident this month prior to her two-month-plus crime spree as a fugitive.

[...]

A week before a warrant was issued for Swartz’s arrest, an Indiana woman ... in Oregon to report that Swartz was living in Indiana with a man the woman knew and was “wreaking havoc” on their lives ...

The woman said Swartz’s behavior since arriving to the man’s home had become increasingly “erratic and alarming.” She told investigators Swartz claimed to have put melatonin, which is a hormone that regulates the sleep cycle, in her child’s drinks and bragged about stealing a credit card from an Oregon logging company, the Statesman Journal reported.

[...]

Kalin "I can't fuck up my life any worse? Hold my beer" Swartz

@Satanica
A Marion County mom was sentenced to 32 months in prison after authorities say she gave her toddler cocaine.

Kalin Swartz was sentenced Tuesday after she pleaded guilty to a charge of “causing another person to ingest a controlled substance.

Police say she gave her two-year-old son cocaine back during a supervised visit back in 2017. The boy didn't suffer any serious injuries.

According to court records, Swartz had been accused of neglect and abuse in the past, and the child had a serious injury under her care months before the visit.

After her conviction, she was sentenced to 32 months in prison, followed by three years of parole.

Smiling and wearing green prison scrubs, Swartz promised to undergo parenting classes, drug counseling and work on her physical health while in prison.
She got off pretty easy for a woman who injected cocaine into her baby during a supervised visit in revenge for losing custody to the father. Also... parenting classes? Does that mean her parental rights have not been terminated? Or is the court anticipating future spawn?
There are still other charges to face for her more recent crimes.

She got off pretty easy for a woman who injected cocaine into her baby during a supervised visit in revenge for losing custody to the father. Also... parenting classes? Does that mean her parental rights have not been terminated? Or is the court anticipating future spawn
I’m sure she cleaned up nice & shiny for court

The child is with the paternal father so she may in the future be given access to the father.

I hope the paternal grandmother plays a big part in this child's life because I am not sure the father is any better.

I’d like to think if they truly had evidence of her giving her kid drugs that there woulda been more charges right?? But she walked away with one charge. That doesn’t make sense to me. The DDA is all about slamming someone with every charge they can hoping one or two stick. I’m confused on why she didn’t even get a child related charge considering the child was 2 right?…sounds fishy to me. I bet she’s seeing her kids now as if nothing happened.

Back