• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 20-year-old Okaloosa County father has been indicted for the murder of his 5-month-old boy.

Tuesday, an Okaloosa County Grand Jury formally charged Jared Leevan Johnson with first-degree felony murder.

Investigators say the child was behaving normally when dropped off at Johnson's house in Shalimar on November 9, 2016.

However, when Johnson's mother came home, she noticed he was unresponsive and unable to hold his head up. She suggested taking the child to the hospital immediately.

He was taken to Fort Walton Beach Medical Center. Medical staff noticed he did not have a heartbeat, was unresponsive and had bruising to his face, torso, arm, leg and genital area.

According to the State Attorney's Office, the child was pronounced dead just before 7 p.m. At autopsy it was determined that the child sustained bruising throughout his body ,multiple blunt impact injuries to the head and severe retinal hemorrhaging in both eyes.

The Medical Examiner stated the child would have been immediately symptomatic from his injuries.
http://weartv.com/news/local/shalimar-father-accused-of-murdering-infant-son
1543463959423.png
1543463974327.png

21766674_10155606141008654_3428444301184265312_n.jpg

Last edited:
Man he looks like a douche....he killed probably the only fucking good thing he ever did in his life....nice job asshole.

This younger generation is savage. It's getting worse not better. :pout:You would think with all the education available people would seek out self help

@Satanica @cubby
Although Kellie Young appreciates the outcome of last week’s trial for the man accused of killing her son, she says no one wins in this situation.

Jared Leevan Johnson was convicted Thursday and sentenced to life in prison for killing Dominick Johnson, the 5-month-old baby he and Young shared.

Although she learned that Johnson was responsible for Dominick’s death, Young said she hates that she will never know what actually happened that day.

“It’s hard for me to accept this, too. Jared was my best friend,” she said. “But it’s what right; it’s what needed to happen. I’ll never get to speak to my son again, but (Johnson’s family) will still be able to communicate with him.”

Dominick was brought to the Fort Walton Beach Medical Center on Nov. 9, 2016 by Johnson’s mother and Johnson. Upon arrival, the child had no pulse, no blood pressure, and no respiratory rate. Despite the efforts of the doctors, Dominick could not be revived.

The investigation of the case lasted almost 11 months, and Johnson was arrested on Sept. 26, 2017, after being indicted.

Testimony at that trial established that the baby had multiple bruises on his forehead, on top of his head, on the back of his head, and on his arms and legs. An autopsy revealed that he had a subdural hematoma, multiple subarachnoid hemorrhages and retinal hemorrhaging in both eyes.
https://www.newsherald.com/news/20181208/man-sentenced-to-life-for-killing-infant-son

Last edited:
Sounds to me like the murderer is the winner here.
Roof over his head
3 squares daily
Clothing provided
Visits from friends and family
Cable tv
Free healthcare

@Sejanus

re-reading it you are right-he is still alive.

If he can not even tell you (the mother) what happened to your child why even give this piece of shit one ounce of sympathy.

From the article
Young got a chance to go up before Johnson’s sentencing and read a speech.

“I wasn’t going to because his family was there, and I knew it was going to be hard for them. But it’s not a good day for me either,” she said. “I felt like it was my last chance to speak for Dominick, and my last chance to let Jared hear how I feel.”
https://www.newsherald.com/news/20181208/man-sentenced-to-life-for-killing-infant-son

Fuck his family and their feelings he killed your son.

Back