• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A central Illinois man has been sentenced to 60 years in prison for the 2017 beating death of his two-month-old son.

Eric Cutler pleaded guilty in May to first-degree murder in the death of Millieon Cutler, who died of blunt-force trauma to his head and body. Authorities say the boy suffered skull, rib and pelvic fractures from the March 2017 beating.

Sangamon County Sheriff’s deputies found the beaten boy after responding to a report of an unresponsive baby at Cutler’s Springfield home. Deputies and paramedics were unsuccessful in their efforts to resuscitate the baby.

The 24-year-old Cutler must serve 100 percent of the sentence.

I've never understood this. If it's tht bad place the baby in a safe space and just go take a breather. Yea, they will holler they head off eventually they fall asleep. Yea yea I know it's a bad thing to do, but at least u won't have a dead baby

I've never understood this. If it's tht bad place the baby in a safe space and just go take a breather. Yea, they will holler they head off eventually they fall asleep. Yea yea I know it's a bad thing to do, but at least u won't have a dead baby
If you've done everything you can, feeding, burping, diaper change then there is nothing wrong with putting the baby in their crib and going out on the front porch or getting in a shower for 5 minutes.
Or calling someone for help.

I would be there in a heartbeat if someone I know called and said I need help. The baby won't stop crying.

Back