• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Bonner County jury convicted a Priest River man Thursday of 10 counts of lewd conduct, in addition to charges of sexual abuse of a child, ritualized abuse and felony domestic violence.

Dana Andrew Furtney had not outward reaction to the verdicts, which came after about two hours of deliberation. Furtney faces the prospect of a lifelong prison term when he is sentenced in 1st District Court on May 7.

Furtney, 49, is accused of using his deep religious beliefs to victimize his wife, son and daughters at the family’s home north of Priest River between 2009 and 2013. A grand jury indicted him on 14 felony charges late last year.

Furtney is accused of fondling his daughters’ breast and genitals, in addition to having his son consume feces as part of as a religious rite. He also allegedly chained his son in a subterranean passageway linking structures on their property and lashing him to an outhouse wall for at least a week.

He took the stand on Thursday against the wishes of his defense counsel, Deputy Public Defender Susie Jensen.

“That was my idea,” Furtney said of making his son consume feces.

Furtney also admitted on the stand that he could have inappropriately touched his daughters while giving massages, although he insisted to jurors that it was not for the purposes of his own sexual gratification.

Furtney’s soon-to-be-former wife testified that she was locked in a set of stocks and physically abused by her children and sexually abused with a sex toy. The state has portrayed the woman as a victim while the defense implied she was an accomplice in Furtney’s misconduct.

“In general, we made decisions together,” Furtney told jurors.

Jensen emphasized to jurors that Furtney’s wife testified that she was never actually injured and held that the ritualized abuse was actually just a form of discipline.

“This was discipline. The state has failed to prove that element,” Jensen told jurors, referring to the ritualized abuse charge.
http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/local_news/20180216/man_found_guilty_of_ritualized_abuse

Sick fuck. He would forever be curled up in the fetal position if I had my way with him.

I'd make him daily, eat burgers made of crap and have himself perform anal on himself with the biggest "toy" I could find.

Yea, that's my idea. You stupid waste of space and time fucker.

He's a monster.
He deserves every minute he is alive to be in prison.
I hope he gets a cellmate that shits in his mouth daily.

The things that someone like this goes through in prison are hard to describe by typing onto a screen. I don't know what happens to them in Idaho, but even if he gets PC or segregation, the CO's hate him just as much as the drug dealers do. He will be gotten to many, many times before his life expires. And after the first time, he will be living in constant, unrelenting fear 24/7, 365 days of the year.

Having someone shit in your mouth won't really hurt much. That's among the best things that will happen to him. The pure savagery in these places is incomprehensible until you have stepped into that world, observed and learned for yourself.

The darkest revenge/punishment fantasies spoken about here constantly are actually merciful, they typically have an 'end'. But for these chomos doing all day (life)? No day brings respite except the last. Their suffering will be immense, regardless of where they find themselves when the cases and appeals are done.

Last edited:
The things that someone like this goes through in prison are hard to describe by typing onto a screen. I don't know what happens to them in Idaho, but even if he gets PC or segregation, the CO's hate him just as much as the drug dealers do. He will be gotten to many, many times before his life expires. And after the first time, he will be living in constant, unrelenting fear 24/7, 365 days of the year.

Having someone shit in your mouth doesn't really hurt much. That's among the best things that will happen to him. The pure savagery in these places is incomprehensible until you have stepped into that world, observed and learned for yourself.

The darkest revenge/punishment fantasies spoken about here constantly are actually merciful, they typically have an 'end'. But for these chomos doing all day (life)? No day brings respite except the last. Their suffering will be immense, regardless of where they find themselves when the cases and appeals are done.
That was a feel good read. Thanks.

Having someone shit in your mouth won't really hurt much. That's among the best things that will happen to him. The pure savagery in these places is incomprehensible until you have stepped into that world, observed and learned for yourself.

The public exaggerates these things.

Yes and no. You can't overestimate the fear. You can't overestimate the rage that exists inside prisoners. It's very easy to overestimate the morality of the screws. Keep in mind he will most likely be housed with other lifers. Over the course of a life sentence, he will suffer vigilante justice repeatedly, and no one will give a shit. Unless he lands in one of those chomo only camps, I have no idea what happens there or even if Idaho has those. I hope not.

1699903678729.png

Dana Andrew Furtney, 49, was sentenced to life in prison earlier this week after being convicted of terrible crimes against his own children.

He was convicted for various sex acts with the children, and on one occasion chained up his son to an outhouse for more than week during the winter and forced him to ingest human waste.

“As far as sex crimes, this is probably one of the most horrific ones I’ve worked,” Aaron Walker, a Bonner County Sheriff’s Office detective said. “He thought it was God’s will. And he was following orders from God, I believe.”
Court documents show Furtney told one of his daughters she was his “second wife” along with her other teenage sister.
When the boy misbehaved, Furtney ordered another child to put cinnamon in the child’s eyes. A family friend ultimately convinced Furtney’s wife and children to flee from the home, eventually settling in Ohio.

Court documents show Furtney also made one of his daughters drink his urine at one point, then later drink a cup of a cayenne tincture mixture, before she fell, screaming to the ground and fainted.
Prosecutors said it is unlikely he can ever be rehabilitated.

Dana Andrew Furtney

Offense Sentencing County Case No. Sentence Satisfaction Date **
Children-Injury To Child Bonner CR17-5668 Life
Children-Ritualized Abuse of Bonner CR17-5668 Life
Assault-Domestic Violence Bonner CR17-5668 Life
Sexual Abuse Of Child Under Age 16 Bonner CR17-5668 Life
Children-Lewd Conduct with Child Under 16 Bonner CR17-5668 Life
Parole Eligibility Date 10/11/2042

May we now charge him with facial rape of my eyes? Take a real look at his mug. He is a mean motherfucker. It would be nice if prison justice exacts the identical torment on him: eating out of and unflushed shitter, etc. Fuck this demon.

Back