• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Did Not See This In The Forum

Cody Bates admitted to police that his actions killed his 3-month-old son.

In an interview with police not long after the boy died, Bates changed his story several times.

At first, he said the baby fell of the couch while he was sleeping with him at their home.

When investigators told him his story did not add up and was not consistent with the brain bleeds and skull fractures doctors found, Bates changed his story again.

"I was standing right about the middle of the table. I flung him over and he missed this thing and actually hit the floor right there with his head up," Bates said during an interview with police.

Bates said the boy would not stop crying and he was overwhelmed. "I was just tired. I over-slung my son.

The man cried several times after giving his final account of what happened, but in the police car on the way to the interview he was more calm. He mentioned that his son's death would allow he and the boy's mother more freedom. "She's going to go back to school for nursing and all that. I mean, I hate to say it, but I mean now would probably be a better time now that we just lost our son," he said.

When Bates realized he was going to be charged with murder, he once again broke down in the interview room.

"I'm going to go to jail. I'm going to lose my job. I'm going to lose her. I'm going to lose everything," he said.

Bates is not allowed to have any contact with the family of his son's mother.
http://www.wmur.com/article/i-was-just-tired-man-admits-to-throwing-killing-3-month-old-son/10333272

Cody Bates, 24, told police he was responsible for the death of his three-month-old son.

“I don’t even have my damn name to myself, now I'm going to jail for [profanity] killing my son,” Bates said in an interview to police after the incident.

“I was basically tossing him to the [profanity] couch and he literally missed the [profanity] couch and landed on his [profanity] head on the other side,” Bates explained.

First, he said the baby fell off the couch, then he said he accidentally dropped the baby. Throughout the two-hour conversation with police, he eventually admitted that he tossed his son because the baby wouldn't stop crying.

“I was not trying to do it intentionally. I was not aiming for the floor. I was aiming for the couch.”

The baby's mother told police Bates lost his patience sometimes, but was never rough with the three-month-old. Co-workers interviewed by police, however, suggested otherwise, and said at one point, Bates talked openly about smothering the baby with a blanket

“He would walk around saying ‘that baby [profanity] my life up,’ ya know, ‘I can't stand that baby, I hope that baby die,’” explained a co-worker we chose not to name.

That co-worker said he heard Bates say this a week before the baby was killed. The reality set in for Bates.

“I didn't mean to...,” he said emotionally. “I'm going to lose everything, and now my baby boy is gone,” Bates said to police.

“That little guy that used to wake me up, that used to annoy me, I miss more than anything.”
http://www.whas11.com/news/local/he...ls-police-he-killed-3-month-old-son/458409965

Last edited:
His neck is wider than his [profanity] head. My guess? [Profanity] steroids.

And I got news for ya', bates: a baby isn't a Goddamn football to be tossed when you're done playing.

--Al

He mentioned that his son's death would allow he and the boy's mother more freedom.

WRONG! You, in particular, are not going to have more freedom, You will be locked up for the rest of your [expletive] life. Sounds about right to me.

now would probably be a better time now that we just lost our son," he said.

WRONG! again Asshole, you didn't lose your son, You [expletive] killed him by throwing him on the floor.

Selfish summamma bitch. He's not sorry about his son. He's not the least bit remorseful. It's all about him. I hope he drops the soap many times once those steroids wear off

That sweet sweet face of the precious baby boy, oh my heart hurts. This guy didn't want the baby and didn't care what happened to him. Even after he killed the baby it's all about him and what he lost. Vile piece of shit hasn't even considered what his son lost. Then he says he lost his best friend! Certainly wasn't talking about his son. I'm willing to bet he is talking about the child's mother since she seems to be his only concern. I would hope she is done with him after this.

@Satanica
A Louisville man charged in the 2017 murder of his 3 month old son has been sentenced to decades in prison.

Cody Bates admitted to police that he tossed his son, Preston Amato, but says the child missed the couch and hit the floor.

Bates’ attorney asked the judge to reduce the recommended sentence.

Ultimately the judge agreed with the jury’s recommendation of 35 years.

He'll be almost 60 years old by the time he is released.

He'll be fat old tub of lard.
Post automatically merged:

@Babs

I hope someone reminds him everyday that the mother of his child will move on with her life and find a new dick to ride.
The death was in 3017.
I bet she's already riding around on a new dick. Prolly already has another baby.

Last edited:
Just an addition to the negativity. I knew all 3. This was not Cody's biological child. He took the responsibility of father because the chic was a ho and didnt know who the father was. He was better to the baby than she was. He didnt throw that baby he was protecting the mom. She stood by him until she realized she was out of the woods. His story changed because he was lying.. for her. He was leaving for work and she was just getting hone from being out all night. They had a fight. They are equally responsible for this precious baby's death...

Back